Original Post

Accepted Solution

Claim your pack info showing all the time

★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Bouk24
Which mode has this happened in? Catalogue
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start the FIFA 19
What happens when the bug occurs? When I start the game, it shows me some FUT info (claim your pack), that I can get some players for limited time. It shows whenever I go back to main menu and it is very annoying. Is there any solution for this? Thanks for any help.
What should be happening instead? Not showing it.

It looks like the game itself want me to stop playing it. It is really annoying. 

Message 1 of 31 (1,797 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Claim your pack info showing all the time

Community Manager
Thanks everyone for the reports, this issue is now resolved.
EACade

View in thread

Message 31 of 31 (1,654 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Bouk24 Hey there, can you try running a repair of the game by right clicking it in Origin and selecting the Repair option and let me know if this persists?
EACade
Message 2 of 31 (1,777 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm getting this too, and it's incredibly * annoying. I just bought the game and already regret it.

Repairing the game in Origin does absolutely nothing.

I've also gone through the tedious exercise of claiming these packs in a mode I will never enter to try to remove the message with no luck.

Message 3 of 31 (1,767 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sadly this solution didn't help at all.

Message 4 of 31 (1,747 Views)

Community Manager

@Bouk24 @BOT_Dre Can you get me a timestamp in UTC please the next time this happens so we can get this looked into?

EACade
Message 5 of 31 (1,729 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It happens everytime.

Message 6 of 31 (1,726 Views)

Community Manager
@Bouk24 I get that, but I need a specific time to give to the dev team so they can pull the logs from that time.
EACade
Message 7 of 31 (1,723 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Oh, I'm sorry. Is there some easy way to make a timestamp or I just give you an approximate time on minutes? Sorry if this sound stupid, but I have never done this before.

Message 8 of 31 (1,714 Views)

Community Manager
@Bouk24 No worries at all! Just connect to FUT and then tell me the current time when you did so Standard smile
EACade
Message 9 of 31 (1,710 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

it dosnt happen in FUT though, .....it happens as soon as you start the game, before the main menu even appears, and every time you exit anything to the main menu

it dosnt go away even after claiming my pack (and FYI ..i immediately deleted my ultimate team because long story short ...i dont want one, and that makes the popup TWICE as annoying) it dosnt go away after repairing the game in origin

how are we supposed to give you a timestamp from FIFA ultimate team .....when it dosnt happen in ultimate team it happens on the MAIN MENU SCREEN AS SOON AS THE GAME STARTS AND ANY TIME BEFORE THE MAIN MENU APPEARS

Message 10 of 31 (1,698 Views)