Re: Chewie event doesn’t show

by GladOS-013

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chewie event doesn’t show

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

hi, when I logged into the game today the chewie event isn’t showing up. I’ve tried closing the app and restarting the phone neither has helped. I looked for update but didn’t see anything.  I play on iOS 

Edit - removed the screenshot with your PlayerID for security purposes.

Message 1 of 5 (851 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jpt05 and thank you for the report and thank you @GladOS-013 for flagging this.

@jpt05 : We've checked your account and you had Chewbacca at 7 stars for a while, since you've equipped gear to him at 7 stars on the 7th of Feb (twice), 26th of March and yesterday.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (818 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Hi @jpt05 !

When I check your ally code in-game, I see that you already have a 7-star Chewbacca. Since you already have achieved all rewards from the Legendary event, it will not show up for you (similar to how Grandmaster Yoda, Palpatine, etc will not show up).

Additionally, there is no "Mythic" version of the Chewbacca event yet, so players who have a 7-star Chewbacca do not have the ability to earn additional rewards by completing the three tiers of the mythic event. Hopefully in the future a Mythic tier will be added, but even when it is added, the Mythic shows up as a different event than the Legendary, and only lasts 1-2 days instead of the full 7 that the Legendary lasts.

Hope this helps!

★★★ Newbie
Yesterday and early this morning I’ve only had a 5 star chewie. But I just logged In and shows I have 7 stars. I will take the free 7 stars but I didn’t get the rewards
Message 3 of 5 (831 Views)

Wow...that is very unusual. I just assumed you had done the event last time!

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jpt05 and thank you for the report and thank you @GladOS-013 for flagging this.

@jpt05 : We've checked your account and you had Chewbacca at 7 stars for a while, since you've equipped gear to him at 7 stars on the 7th of Feb (twice), 26th of March and yesterday.

Message 5 of 5 (819 Views)