Re: Chel games with error xbox series s

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Chel games with error xbox series s

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I'm getting fatel errors trying to get into chel games. Im on the new xbox series s. When i 1 st got into  the game i went to club and I couldn't get my party to join the game, they had to do it off of my name. Later on when loading into the games would put me out with errors. 

Message 1 of 4 (375 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @pcalybladr96,

Are the people you're trying to play with also on the same club? If not, you'll need to invite them or have them join by viewing your gamertag. Also, I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (349 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@pcalybladr96 Common issue with the new Xbox’s . Most people getting unexpected errors . Me and most people didn’t care the first weeek because it wasent club finals . Therefore wouldn’t result in a loss .
Now it results in a loss because of club finals so we are complaining/feeling the effects of it
Message 3 of 4 (295 Views)

Community Manager

@Crispy-_-Shotz 

This is an issue we're aware of, but have been having a hard time reproducing. We'll keep an eye on it for sure. If I have some news, I'll post an update.

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (277 Views)