Check here if you're not seeing Spanish/Italian/Portuguese language in game.

by EA_rephii

Original Post

Re: Check here if you're not seeing Spanish/Italian/Portuguese language in game.

★★ Novice
@EA_rephii Still waiting for a solution for this. I can only see Latin American Spanish.
Message 11 of 17 (2,414 Views)

Re: Check here if you're not seeing Spanish/Italian/Portuguese language in game.

★★★★ Novice

what second version is this that I look for and look for and never find?

Message 12 of 17 (2,358 Views)

★ Novice

I cannot find this other version, I am on PS5 and there is nothing. Please help.

Message 13 of 17 (2,141 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_rephii Me too
Message 14 of 17 (1,558 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_rephii Me too
Message 15 of 17 (1,554 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_rephii Me too
Message 16 of 17 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_rephii I can’t download Spanish commentaries, it does not appear on the ps store. I’m playing with the disk for ps4

What do you recommend?
Message 17 of 17 (1,216 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help