Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Cheats

by edmanlee

Original Post

Highlighted

Cheats

★ Apprentice

You need to remove lag compensation from this game it is an absolute shambles in games now I'm not saying all but a at least 75% as soon as you score they stand still for a while the bang lag lag lag absolute shambles ea these people are clearly using lag to there advantage if you can't remove it at least match people with terrible connections to others with terrible connections and quality to quality I will happily wait 20 minutes to get a game rather than deal with that , also constant pressure I complained about this last year and you ain't done anything loads are complaining but how is it justified that people can play 90 minutes of constant pressure and still run around as fresh as a daisy on the 90th minute and even out pace and run fresh 99 paced players? 

Message 1 of 11 (303 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice
@mellis23 Exactly know what you mean, especially when they don’t even make any substitutes, have very minimal energy at kickoff but can run all game without breaking a sweat. Honestly I’m really starting to think I’m not playing against real players but BOT’s
Message 2 of 11 (290 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

A semi-fix I found is to use up around 80+% of your bandwidth. If I play with no network traffic, I'm at a disadvantage, so I've found running a torrent client with uploads and downloads limited to 85% of my bandwidth helps. Or you could try opening multiple YouTube videos so it uses most of your connection. As long as you do something that makes your connection almost bottleneck, it will help as, as you've said, awful connections are an advantage on FIFA.

Message 3 of 11 (275 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Here we go again 4 kick off goals then lag lag lag and I lose what an absolute joke ea what are you going to do about it? 

Message 4 of 11 (242 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
@mellis23 That is obvius cheat...just report playeer aFter game
Message 5 of 11 (226 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Cheater players my friend. Really stupid persons in real life. Use cheat, win game. Brain never enough for they. Unskill, useless freaks.

Message 6 of 11 (214 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
@Soko-cg I've seen people reporting them on here but ea doesn't do anything except threaten the players for naming and shaming the cheats makes you wonder why
Message 7 of 11 (193 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’ve seen the same thing, I’ve heard some players have reported them while playing via some offensive naming report online. 
Honestly if I heard correctly by some players that I know that play PES, EA should take the same approach as PES has done, online gameplay is done by connection quality (good quality vs good quality) (lagging quality vs lagging quality) & playing players in your own division or 1 division either way to keep it fair by experience and if players drop divisions/ranks they can’t drop no more than 2 divisions over a period of time and they are monitored to see if they are cheating or if’s legit. 

Message 8 of 11 (179 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

They should make  .like in facebook..report button..with response ..what they do..something like that

Message 9 of 11 (159 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Right ea darko Andy whoever is online I've lost 3 out of my 4 losses on this weekend league due to the lag compensation you need to do something about it do you guys at ea even understand how frustrating it is I've already cost myself £200 in control pads whybthe hell wont you remove it or acknowledge peoples posts complaining about it I've seen 100s and you dont reply unless your saying do a u trace which is irrelevant when the games lagging because it's not even there end 99% of the time you seriously have to take a look at what your doing to the community and realise without the community theres no ea just fix your game and stop sending me emails about promotions when all I want to see is an email to say we've turned off lag compensation 

Message 10 of 11 (116 Views)
Twitter Stream