Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cheating in FIFA 20 PC

by x80Five

Original Post

Cheat on PC

★★★★ Novice

Someone from EA maybe you will comment on this situation. Its not normal to play against cheaters and no actions from your side. I pay you real money, it's your responsibility to solve the problem with cheaters at PC.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Cheating-in-FIFA-20-PC/td-p/8310398

Message 11 of 22 (835 Views)

PC cheats

★★★★ Novice

I played more than 40 games in 3 days. and 10 of them at least was with cheaters. It's ok with legacy defending, no fatigue losses and so on, but now they can kick you out of origin and you have lost game. It's not normal. If such large company as yours can do nothing with this, then the quality of service that you provide it's not playable. So I want to ask to give me back all my real money that was spent in this game. 

it is normal to compensate to the user his payments if company cannot provide quality of services.

Someone from EA maybe you will comment on this situation. Its not normal to play against cheaters and no actions from your side. I pay you real money, it's your responsibility to solve the problem with cheaters at PC.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Cheating-in-FIFA-20-PC/td-p/8310398

Message 12 of 22 (810 Views)

Re: PC cheats

★ Apprentice

Hi

Fifa team can ban all these bots cheaters on squad battle? 

Or may i have to open a ticket?

Message 13 of 22 (752 Views)

Re: PC cheats

★★★★ Novice

Squad battles is the AI beating you, nothing to report there. As for reporting Division Rivals and FUT Champs, no way to report PC cheats including net throttling tools that slow the connection for your opponent. Check the community and you’ll find most pros and the community avoid FIFA on PC specifically due to the inability to compete against or beat hacks and cheats.

Message 14 of 22 (738 Views)

Re: Cheat on PC

★★★ Novice

It doesn't matter .  Once you get to division 3 It's actually rare they don't use that trainer.   I just put the controller down,  How many times have you seen this instance.....? 5 vs 5 so both teams usually have 4 defenders , the case is usually your defenders react very slow to every situation, including slow passes you have to actually back track for because they are so little power,   and tackles are not aggressive .  Simple 5 foot passes to your teammates without any pressure at all go to the wrong guy or just goes to opponents foot.   Their guys can just walk right in and our defenders don't really tackle them,  but their defender's are like flies on *.  Incredible sliding tackles, Can't even breathe without them down your neck ,  surrounded by 3 of them,   It basically makes it so we get 1 chance and have to wait 5 minutes to get the ball back,  while they can lose possesion 5 times and the ball magically bounces back to one of their team mates feet......You can see it a mile away.   Oh yeah and your team tries 6 crosses and headers just won't work.  Meanwhile they rip down the wing and cross it in for a header on their first attempt!   The game is a mess and the trainers those guys use make it even worse.  Sadly I don't think i can't buy this game anymore,  it's just not worth it.

Message 15 of 22 (687 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh yeah and the classic goal that's is scored every game possible in the 45th or 90th minute.  Like clockwork.

Message 16 of 22 (686 Views)

★★★ Novice

It would be nice if the bot's played just as good for both teams for the FULL game instead of the stupid momentum that actually makes us all upset in the long run....

Message 17 of 22 (685 Views)

Re: Cheating in FIFA 20 PC

★ Novice

It's not just pc it's every platform. Unless you pump hundreds of pounds into the game regularly EA sports don't want to know you... They are a corrupt organisation that only cater for hackers and steamers 

Message 18 of 22 (623 Views)

★ Apprentice

Bingo! You are getting the same exact experience as me. You can just tell they've edited something because like you said their team presses in groups cutting passing lanes! This isn't team press either and the AI even attempts to tackle it's pathetic!

It's sad that people feel the need to cheat but even worse that a company like this refuses to do anything to prevent it!

I'm shocked they've not been forced to refund all previous transactions by more PC players.. I done it last year after the cheaters began! Looks like I'll be contacting paypal again if they're refusing to address the issue again! I'd rather do it in a proper legal format but I'd have no idea where to start Frown Luckily if you use paypal they're pretty much forced into paying you back.

Message 19 of 22 (583 Views)

★★ Novice

EA doesn't care as long as they make millions with selling packs.

Message 20 of 22 (461 Views)
Twitter Stream