Cheaters in Battlefront 2

by STOPchris

Original Post

Cheaters in Battlefront 2

★★★★ Apprentice

What is being done about cheaters in Battlefront 2? There is no evidence of bans in this game. I have never once heard or found a report of someone being banned. We all know that when people are being banned, we see evidence of it because they whine and cry on forums. I have never seen a single incident of this. I will not buy another EA game until you guys start doing something about this, it is a HUGE problem with EA's online games. 

Message 1 of 8 (4,488 Views)

Re: Cheaters in Battlefront 2

★ Guide

Honestly I think the system works pretty well. I do encouter cheaters sometimes, but it's only about once every 14 days and I haven't encoutered one cheater twice yet so I think that the report system works fine. Plus cheaters are not very talkative lot. Usually they use stolen accounts and when they get them banned they just start using another one.

Message 2 of 8 (4,451 Views)

I have only encountered about 2 cheaters from launch of the game.

In comparison, almost 1 in 2 games in SWBF1 contained a one shotting hacker (late 2017). So the anti cheat may been improved, but I also see the effect of money on how many cheaters. If the game is very cheap (SBWF is pretty cheap) there will be more hackers that just buy the game to hack. When a higher price is asked, less cheaters will consider spending such an amount of money for just 'some fun'. 

However, the distribution of these hacks should be contained. Right now, I can go on YouTube and find some hack. I am not a lawyer, but there may be some rules that allow EA to remove these videos.

Fingers crossed they don't lower the price towards 5,- anytime soon.

Message 3 of 8 (4,420 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I have seen many cheaters, though most of the rounds in the game is cheater free. I can agree, the system works well. 

Message 4 of 8 (4,412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I guess it is better to be blind? 

(link removed dont name and shame) - Atic 

Message 5 of 8 (4,394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

(sry for my English) i bought the Game a few days ago, and it takes much effort to me to kill someone, a few shots if i do it quickly, and i have the cards full upgraded, but there is a LOOOOOOOOOT of people killing me with just 1 shot, just 1 shot, no more, i'm not a noob player on shooting games, it is hard to me to find logic to this, i'm like shooting a few seconds to kill a guy but i die with just one shoot? Running in the middle of the chaos? XD it smell like there are many cheaters, and whitout a ban system...GG

Message 6 of 8 (4,143 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ObiWanEntangado I think it's conmon nowadays. It happened to me today. A guy with no cards killed me several times with one or two shots even in the feet.
Message 7 of 8 (2,946 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF2, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (2,814 Views)