Re: Cheater number are growing... and nothing is done against them

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Cheater number are growing... and nothing is done against them

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

In my boss's arena, he has this guy [Removed - Admin.]. As you can see the Top 4 people are in the 150K group, and the #4 has a GP of 23K. He is cheating.

My boss claimed that he won him, and a minute later [Removed - Admin.] has taken him down again, with the team you can see in the image. Either a HUGE BUG in the game or a cheater.

My boss reported him, and nothing has been done.

He has seen other cheaters in his Ship Arena, how is this still possible?

Message 1 of 4 (458 Views)

Community Manager

@GESDER 

Please do not identify any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (431 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks Ea_Barry,

we have done that, we have reported, and nothing has happened.

Regarding the Naming and Shaming policy, I can understand that if I were pointed out by my real name (let's say John Smith from Nuestra Señora La Reina de Los Angeles de Porciuncula, CA). But he was listed per his nickname, which people can change if they please. And in that picture it is clear that the top 4 team in the arena have at least 148K of GP for the team with leaders with R8, and This usER team has 23K and not even 7 stars characters. Please Capital Games, and EA as Owner, should prevent this from happening.

Apparently he has issues in his ship arena as well now.....

By the way, he told his Credit Card provider that there are cheaters in this game and he has recover more than $500 back.....

I wonder what might happen to Capital Game and EA if users ask for their money back because they allow cheaters to mingle around with honest players

Message 3 of 4 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I report players and it seems nothing is being done either.  I reported a player who had a 4 star relic 8 SEE, how is this possible? It’s not, he must be cheating so I waited and lost and again cheating seems to be the correct way to play.

Message 4 of 4 (164 Views)