Re: Characters deleted!!

by ExiledRival

Original Post

Characters deleted!!

★★★ Newbie
I have long since stopped playing star wars the old republic, I wanted to download and play again with my account for the new fp2 content and I find that all my characters have been erased, any way to bring them back? Greetings

Message 1 of 3 (293 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have long since stopped playing star wars the old republic, I wanted to download and play again with my account for the new fp2 content and I find that all my characters have been erased, any way to bring them back? Greetings

sorry for the firts post

Message 2 of 3 (292 Views)

Champion

Hey there! Are you sure this is the same account as the one you used previously? I would suggest checking all of your emails and making sure that you are using the correct account, if you have more than one. If not, I would suggest making new characters, since a lot of time has passed and in order to successfully request a character restoration, you need to remember the names, levels, servers and classes; which I assume since you haven't played in a long time that you don't remember the aforementioned information. I hope this answers your question, and I'm sorry if this isn't the answer you were looking for.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (264 Views)