Character transfer cost

by CyndiM

Original Post

Character transfer cost

★★★ Newbie

I realize this is probably something they are withholding to avoid causing a rush on transfers, but I'm hoping someone in the know can spare a hint.  When is the price decrease for character transfers going to end?  I've got a couple friends I'm trying to nag into taking advantage of the 90CC transfer, and one of them is holding out for as long as possible to increase her legacy improvements.  I really don't want to see her miss out on this, so even something semi-vague would be helpful.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (331 Views)

Re: Character transfer cost

Hero
Right now they haven't made announcements at for when it will end but the epic XP story boost ends next Tuesday the 20th with the release of the new expansion. I would assume the 90cc transfer date will end that same day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (320 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I hope they give us at least a couple weeks notice before the 90cc transfers end.

Message 3 of 4 (308 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Original Post Here's the original post, they said they'd give a few weeks notice but knowing Bio you never know and my thread hasn't been answered yet on the same topic, but I know a lot of people are using lots of transfers so maybe they'll just keep it.

Message 4 of 4 (290 Views)