Character specific packs not giving items

by xBOBADFETTx

Original Post

Character specific packs not giving items

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
THIS IS FOR MY SONS ACCOUNT TREVZOMBOSS2009 FOR XBOX ONE.I PLAY HIS ACCOUNT BETWEEN VISITS i 've countered a problem I kept buying the scientist items packs to get all the basic items and last piece for the computer scientist I must of spent well over 900.000 coins so when I did a count i only had 7 more to go so I save up coins again and started buying the packs first pack only had one scientist item rest was consumables ok.. so I buy another and it was all consumables something was amiss when I notice after so many packs we're bought that the items were turning up 4 then 3 then
2 and last few packs bought only had that one and I'm very disappointed with this stupid sticker system and feel my son was robbed of what he should of got. now I know for a fact I did not encounter this problem when I was buying the super brains item packs got 5 every time. And when all the basic items were bought including the last toxic brains piece the pack disappeared.the scientist pack did not disappear it's still in sticker shop. So whats gonna be done about this?
Message 1 of 1 (367 Views)