Re: Character not leveling up

by moltengamer67

Original Post

Character not leveling up

★ Novice

I would have mastered party brainz today, but every time I get him to level 10 and go to the backyard to promote him, the level resets. Please fix because I can't level up any characters. It is so annoying and my rank plate won't go up because of this. I've basically mastered party brainz 5 times and the level just resets when I go back to the backyard to promote him. Please fix or I won't play the game, there is no point playing because I can't level up characters.

Message 1 of 5 (698 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had exactly the same problem!! Now maxed the peashooter three times on super elite... but every time I reach max it puts me back! 

Message 2 of 5 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We have had the exact same issue... we have leveled up our Fire Pea 3 times, Super Commando 3 times and Camo Ranger once in turf takeover... each time we went to backyard to promote the level reset... extremely frustrating!

Message 3 of 5 (644 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same mate bloody lose levels every fuckinf time

Message 4 of 5 (635 Views)

★★ Novice

Same and not even for naxing out anyone, i got super commando from elite lv 2 to elite lv 5 or 6 and got the damage upgrade played another match got agent pea untanked from lv 6 to 8 and when i went to the backyard to get a new quest because i completed 1 to destroy a zombie teleporter and my levels and quests went back like the match never happened but to my knowledge my coins went up like normal.

Message 5 of 5 (629 Views)