Character Restoration

by GaelicLeprechaun

Original Post

Character Restoration

★ Novice

Hello, I just re-dowloaded SWOTR after uninstalling it some months back. When I logged into my character selection part, my main character account which I had gotten to the max level for free to play players at the time, went down to level 33. I believe (but could be wrong) it had something to do with the recent server merges. I'd appreciate any form of help or advice. Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (260 Views)

Re: Character Restoration

@GaelicLeprechaun

Ordinarily when see reports of missing characters or not as expected. it is usually due to being a different account see if there is any other username mentioned in emails etc.

I can check with CS when they are back from xmas leave if anything seems amiss on your behalf

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 4 (237 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The account I am using is the correct one. It has the character in it still it's just the character has dropped down many levels; and I lost my companions, vehicles, and equipment in it doing so. It'd be great if you could contact CS for me when they get back from their back.

@proxos666

Message 3 of 4 (235 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

I am with  @proxos666 on this one. Even as f2p you never lose levels or characters when you stop playing. 

I have the feeling you are on the wrong account (or server).

Please give our support a call so they can locate the correct account and you can get back into the game with your old characters. You can find the numbers over here

~Kat

Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)