Chapter Rewards

by Death_Reaper497

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chapter Rewards

★★★★★ Newbie

I had started the Chapter 2 Lightning Strike assignments/rewards and was able to make it up to the Aristocrat torso, I had uninstalled the game for about 2-3 days to tryout another game and decided to reinstall BFV and keep on trying to get the rewards. I was able to get all of the chapter rewards and finish everything for that chapter. When it had finally ended, everything after the Aristocrat torso reward had vanished and I was left with everything before that piece. My account had acted like I hadn't even played on it since I had uninstalled it...all of my kills, deaths, skins, etc. I have tried contacting the live support, but they told me to post here about it since the rewards had been given via server. 

Is there any possible way for me to get the rewards/stats back, or am I SOL?

Thank you, any help would be appreciated 

Standard smile)

PSN: Death_Reaper497

Message 1 of 2 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chapter Rewards

[ Edited ]

Hello @Death_Reaper497

Tides of War rewards will be available to purchase with CC in Armory rotation in the future. Standard smile

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)

All Replies

Re: Chapter Rewards

[ Edited ]

Hello @Death_Reaper497

Tides of War rewards will be available to purchase with CC in Armory rotation in the future. Standard smile

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)