Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Update 4.6 - 09/26/2019

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Update 4.6 - 09/26/2019

Community Manager

Battlefield fans:

We have a new update coming in hot on Thursday, 9/26. Update availability times can be found below:

Official Patch Notes

Post image

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 32 (1,140 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Update 4.6 - 09/26/2019

★★ Novice

I actually just played my first game since the update and it hasn't crashed yet, everything is running good so far. If it stay working good thank you guys for taking care of the problem.

View in thread

Message 32 of 32 (762 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Just hurry to test Al Sudan in conquest!!!!

Message 2 of 32 (1,087 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Blueberry Hey Blueberry, just to clarify for my sanity and others (so i can direct them to the correct material ecetera)

Is this a pre-prep Patch for the Maps later in October or is this actually Al Sundan and Op Underground content going live in this patch also?

The background image is a little misleading ... Party hat

Message 3 of 32 (1,056 Views)

Community Manager

@IICookieGII 

Al Sudan is live right now. Operation Underground is being delivered in the 4.6 Update, and we'll be setting it live in October.

Full patch notes

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 32 (1,051 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Excellent! Thank you!

Message 5 of 32 (1,044 Views)

★★★ Novice

Where is the support on the disconnect issues that haveing occuring since the last update? I have not managed to play a full round with being disconnected from ea servers.  There has been ZERO responce from any representative on any media.

Message 6 of 32 (914 Views)

Community Manager

@terribletoes 

Do you have EA Access? They are aware of a disconnection issue for EA Access members and posted it up on the Trello board.

Our Live-Support and Social Advisors are on standby if you need immediate assistance if you're not getting any immediate help on the forums. If you don't have EA Access and getting disconnected after basic connection troubleshooting steps I linked below, be sure to mention that in a new post created in the Technical Issues board so we can start gathering reports for the team.

EA Help

https://twitter.com/EAHelp

Live-Support

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 32 (904 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same happening to me. Since update I continously Get kicked out of matches if I can Even connect to the servers on Xbox. I bought The game from the Xbox store so I’m not using it through EA access. Can’t get responses from anyone on Twitter 

Message 8 of 32 (893 Views)

★★★ Novice
@RidgemontFLY2332 Add-on to my post: happens more often if I push The Xbox button on controller to check messages or sometimes even when pausing game it’ll disconnect and send me to the main menu offline
Message 9 of 32 (876 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Thanks for the advice. I might consider ea access thought I doubt it and I don't do any media that asks for my phone number. Already been through the troubke shooter and nothing helps. I'll probably just uninstall the game and go play COD instead, bloody awful game but atleast it works.
Message 10 of 32 (866 Views)