Re: Chapter 4: Defying the Odds Update 4.6 - 09/26/2019

by EA_Atic

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry. It's ridiculous every other battlefield has been resolved and added major content given their life span. But all we keep getting on Battlefield V is problems and disappointment.. What's being done? Seems like the end for Battlefield..
Message 21 of 32 (634 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Is there any time frame on a fix for the Xbox one server/connectivity issue? @EA_Blueberry 

Message 22 of 32 (625 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@treywillia892 The team its aware for that. Also this only happening on Xbox
Message 23 of 32 (602 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@xxChriSxx665 They maybe lunch a Hotfix next Week.
Message 24 of 32 (601 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ive been getting the issue with connection when the xbox button is pressed, one of the reasons other than fifa and the choice to try out any other ea game before i buy it was the play Battlefeild will ea customers be getting any compensation for this issue, it is quiet frustrating not being able to play. Also is there a rough time limit on how long it will be until we will be able to access the game properly again

Message 25 of 32 (592 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I mean unfortunately with the how well all of the previous battlefields have been fixed and major content updates by this time of titles life span, this could be the end. Battlefield V highly anticipated great time period, but it doesn't work anything they fix causes another problem and then there's absolutely no content great way to kill a title what are they doing?

Message 26 of 32 (567 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone,

Today's hotfix is live! 

• PC - 5.22GB // 10AM CEST
  • PS4 - 500MB // 11AM CEST
  • Xbox - 500MB // 12PM CEST

What is in the hotfix? 

• Primary fix that’s visible for yourselves only applies to Xbox.
  • With this Hotfix we have resolved the disconnect issue which occurred if you pressed the Xbox button during Gameplay.
  • All other fixes relate to unreleased content that will appear throughout October.

/Atic 

Message 27 of 32 (520 Views)

★★ Novice

The most recent update has given me nothing but problems ever since it downloaded, I play the digital copy on a xbox one s. Before this update I could go into games and play all day with no problem but now with this new update I am being kicked out of the servers literally every other game. My connection to the servers is now as strong as paper. For example, just now I was playing and I recorded a good headshot but it froze up my game and kicked me out of my server. Other times it will just simply kick me out in the middle of the game. I have been playing this game just about since it came out, I just want to be able to play this game and enjoy it. I am almost to the point of not playing anymore, if this game crashing doesnt stop it will probably be the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Message 28 of 32 (495 Views)

EA DICE Team
@Kopfjager2136 do you get this issue when pressing the Xbox button during Gameplay?

/Atic
Message 29 of 32 (474 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Atic Yes I do. It also happens at random times in the middle of games when I'm normally playing, usually when there is a lot of combat going on

Message 30 of 32 (465 Views)