Re: Chapter 3 Completion Bug

by The92Ghost-Cross

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Chapter 3 Completion Bug

★★★ Newbie

A while ago, I finished the class story for my Trooper - got all the way back to Coruscant and slapped Saresh across the face with my shiny new medal. It was great, I was happy, and Saresh got taken down a notch or ten. Fun times. I moved on, finished Makeb, Manaan, and Rishi, and I'm in the middle of Yavin 4 at the moment.

Recently, I noticed something odd. I didn't get credit for finishing Chapter 3 in my Legacy's achievements (nor did I get the 20 or so Cartel Coins that come with it) nor did I get progress towards Legendary status. The game still thinks I've completed 0 class stories.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I went back to Corellia to search for anything unfinished, but haven't found anything.

Message 1 of 10 (1,208 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

As stated above  a few Times, phone or support @swtor.com is the best way to go at the moment, link this Thread and have patience.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (1,162 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Known Bug, fix is planned for patch 4.4.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 10 (1,187 Views)

★ Novice

This has been an issue since 2012 (there's a thread on it in the SWOTR forums that old), but I have the issue with my Bounty Hunter currently...post 4.4. Seems like Bounty Hunters and Smugglers are hit with this bug. Chapter 3 complete, but no achievement or indication on the character select screen.

Message 3 of 10 (1,130 Views)

Hero

@StickS747

The only thing I can recommend is to submit an in-game ticket to see if they can grant it since there is no official word on this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 4 of 10 (1,119 Views)

★ Novice

yea...I did about 2 weeks ago...no answer yet

Message 5 of 10 (1,112 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have absolutely the same problem, but with my Jedi Knight, I noticed that I didn't got achievement for killing the Emperor and getting the title of Master Jedi... even thought right now I am on my way to do Illum questline... I can't write to the support ingame, because I am not subscriber... so I wish they could do something about that issue... because I fear to complete the other two stories... which I have left... if this bug continues... 

Message 6 of 10 (1,084 Views)

Hero

As stated above  a few Times, phone or support @swtor.com is the best way to go at the moment, link this Thread and have patience.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 7 of 10 (1,163 Views)

★ Novice

I just finished my consular a few days ago and still not showing in my legendary progression is this just s sub perk and just finished the legacy level for DvL as well.

Message 8 of 10 (922 Views)

@montetython

If you are a subscriber ensure a in game ticket is submitted howver submit 2 tickets , one being a bug report , the other not as a bug report to request the recognition.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 9 of 10 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for the lateness, but would there be some manner to do so if you're free to play?

Message 10 of 10 (886 Views)