Changing the Audio Settings in Apex Legends

by Klakierek2005

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Changing the Audio Settings in Apex Legends

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I have a question because I recently downloaded apex legends on ps5 and when I started the game, the game asked me what audio I will use, I chose TV speakers and now I regret this choice because when I play on headphones, I do not hear opponents who, for example, move on the right side (I have sound as if they are moving left, straight and right) and could I change this setting so that the audio was set to headphones, not TV speakers. Thanks a lot for any help.

Message 1 of 3 (1,160 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Changing the Audio Settings in Apex Legends

Community Manager

@Klakierek2005 Can you try changing the setting with your PS5 to see if this allows you to hear opponents. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (1,131 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@Klakierek2005 Can you try changing the setting with your PS5 to see if this allows you to hear opponents. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (1,132 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hello, I'm sorry for not answering, changing the audio did not help, I still hear bad (I have audio in PS5 set as headphones)

Message 3 of 3 (1,091 Views)