Changing Apple ID Email

by Aratikea

Original Post

Changing Apple ID Email

★ Novice

I apologize if this has been answered elsewhere and I haven't found it, but I wanted to post my own case largely for reassurance. I play on an iPad under an Apple ID that is my work email address. Very recently I have accepted a new position and it will be a matter of time before I no longer have access to my work email. I don't want there to be any future issues since I've been playing SWGoH for a year now.

My plan is to change/update the email account to a personal email account and never worry about this again. It is my thought that this is not a case of wanting to transfer my SWGoH account to an all-together new account, but rather a case of updating the primary email address of my current Apple ID that my SWGoH account is linked with.

Essentially, my current Apple ID is [edit: email address removed], which is also what is being used for Game Center. If I go through Apple's steps to change my Apple ID from [edit: email address removed] to [edit: email address removed], will I still have full access to my Game Center and SWGoH account?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 1 (191 Views)