Change voiceover language

by AdrestianEmperor

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change voiceover language

★★★★ Novice

Since the game got localized in various languages, the voiceover changed too. I'm kinda skeptical at this, since I dislike the new spanish voices.

Is there a way to change the voiceover ONLY to english? I mean, maintain text and menus in spanish, but use the english voices from the characters, announcer, etc.

Changing the game's language via Origin doesn't help since that changes both texts and voices to the selected language.

Cheers.

Message 1 of 14 (16,028 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Change voiceover language

Community Manager

Hey all, we raised this issue with the studio and they have let us know that players will be able to switch the language back to English once Season 2 launches.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 14 (15,800 Views)

All Replies

French Dubbing

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, I live in Switzerland (french part) and the last update (4th of june) switched the language for all the game in french. The thing is I don't like it. Is there a possibility to reset the game in english ?

Message 2 of 14 (15,948 Views)

★★ Novice
+1 for Russian language
Message 3 of 14 (15,992 Views)

★★ Novice

I also want english voice over back! I dislike german voice sry

Message 4 of 14 (15,955 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, sorry to hear that you are having issues.

Can you all check your in-game settings to see if there is an option there to change the language to your preferred one?

If not, can you change your systems default language to reflect the language you want in-game and then launch the game to see if it updates to your prefered language?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 14 (15,925 Views)

★★ Novice

unfortunately there is no ingame setting to change voice over language and in my opinion I would prefer to have an option to change prefered language in setting

Message 6 of 14 (15,916 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Same here, game needs Text / voice language selection.

Spanish voices are a complete joke.

Message 7 of 14 (15,881 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Sadly that's not the case in-game.

The only way to change the language (in PC at least) is changing the settings on Origin. But this also changes the text and menus language, and in this particular case I just want to change the voiceover.

Message 8 of 14 (15,834 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, we raised this issue with the studio and they have let us know that players will be able to switch the language back to English once Season 2 launches.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 9 of 14 (15,801 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ohh they not are a joke, those voices make the game almost unbearable to play
Message 10 of 14 (15,694 Views)