Change jersey color once game launched

by tibtak01

Original Post

Change jersey color once game launched

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi! 

I didn’t pay attention and I just clicked through I my career mode to launch my next game match. Turns out FIFA did a terrible job at selecting the colors for each team and I’m really struggling on the pitch. 

I know you can  select the outfit before the start of the game but is it something we can do after the game is launched? I don’t mind restarting the game, I’m doing terrible anyway haha. 

See screenshot below 

Message 1 of 6 (8,639 Views)

Re: Change jersey color once game launched

Champion

@tibtak01 Unfortunately there is no way to change jerseys while in game. Picture it like a real soccer game when both teams are playing you can't just stop the game just to change what kit your team is wearing, but in reality the referee wouldn't even let the game start if both teams had similar kits :D

AHQ FIFA WC Qatar Champion Banner.png

Message 2 of 6 (8,630 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Haha yes, that's why I said I would not mind having to go back and restart the game. Sometimes it's close but still distinguishable but here it's very difficult. I guess the game could do a better job at selecting the colors to begin with. I also remember previous versions having you preview the outfit before launching the game which was helpful, but now it has been moved to a secondary screen so it is easy to miss it.

Anyway I eventually learned to identify most of the players by the color of their shoes (I'm being serious) and ended up winning 1-0 so no harm there!

Message 3 of 6 (8,619 Views)

Champion

@tibtak01 Sounds good👍

AHQ FIFA WC Qatar Champion Banner.png

Message 4 of 6 (8,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I really miss the kit selection screen before each match. Don’t know why EA changed that. 

Message 5 of 6 (4,400 Views)

★★★ Novice

Man Utd did at half time against Southampton a few years ago. Fergie complained they couldn’t see each other. 🤣

Message 6 of 6 (2,116 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help