Accepted Solution

Change Email Address in Madden 17

★★★★★ Newbie
I can't seem to change email address in Madden 17
Message 1 of 63 (83,094 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Change Email Address in Maddeni 17

Community Manager

Hi, is this for the EA Account address that's associated with your Madden account?

To change this you can go to your Origin account page. 

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?locale=en_IE&env=prod&sourceType=web&gameId=ebisu

Check under your connected accounts that you're using the right account, you should see your Xbox or PS4 IDs here. 

Then click Edit within Basic Settings. You'll be prompted to answer your security question, at which point you can change the email address.

Thanks, please let us know if you need any more info. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 63 (103,850 Views)

All Replies

Re: Change Email Address in Madden 17

★★★★★ Newbie
Any solutions?
Message 2 of 63 (82,749 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can't figure it out either.
Message 3 of 63 (82,636 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Anyone have a solution??
Message 4 of 63 (81,942 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, is this for the EA Account address that's associated with your Madden account?

To change this you can go to your Origin account page. 

https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?locale=en_IE&env=prod&sourceType=web&gameId=ebisu

Check under your connected accounts that you're using the right account, you should see your Xbox or PS4 IDs here. 

Then click Edit within Basic Settings. You'll be prompted to answer your security question, at which point you can change the email address.

Thanks, please let us know if you need any more info. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 63 (103,851 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im trying to get the online features for madden 17 and its telling me to log in under an email that i no longer use or have access to how do i update it on the ps4 to use my current email?
Message 6 of 63 (79,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok when I start madden 17 it tells me I already have an EA account (false)

then it shows an email that does not exist.  erf3-erft5-335r-yourname...........  cant see the rest.

how do I just enter account details. It will not let me enter an actual email address. but it will let me send a request to change my password (for an account that doesn't exist to an email that doesn't exist)

very frustrating. And it is just ridiculous that I have to speak to a person on the phone apparently to resolve such a simple issue.

PS I am in australia

Message 7 of 63 (79,073 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have had the same problem, can't play the game. Very ridiculous that EA can't give you an in game option to enter the account info. Always pops up with an email that isn't mine and I can't change it. Seriously thinking about avoiding EA games if this continues
Message 8 of 63 (78,928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Madden 17 brought up my  old email address and not the new one that has been associated with my EA account for over a year now. Is there a way to update the email address its bringing up on my PS4 to match what i log into my EA account with?

Message 9 of 63 (78,094 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact same problem, seems like nothing works!

Message 10 of 63 (78,047 Views)