Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Change Email Address SWTOR

by proxos666

Original Post

Change Email Address SWTOR

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I had taken a break from playing SWTOR, however, upon wishing to return I ran into an issue. The Email address I had used to create my account no longer exists. Because of this, I am no longer able to get the one time password that is sent when trying to log into the Game or the Website.

Is there any way to change the account to a new email address without using the account settings?

Message 1 of 3 (1,224 Views)
Highlighted

@VoidStepZhukov

If your EA/origin account is linked then updating that email should update the swtor email

all else fails call them ,  see db woodynz post here with a link to numbers and how to use skype if you have it.

Using skype with that contact is a free call to the best of my knowledge, that number is only available as per the hours listed (Support available from 9.00 CT - 21.00 CT) so need to confirm time zone etc

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder Use My Referral Link Here, more details here
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 3 (1,220 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the timely response! I appreciate your help!

Message 3 of 3 (1,204 Views)

Developer Tracker

Follow the Developers, Community Managers, and Producers on the official forums!

View more

Bug Reports

Found a bug in-game? Let us know! If you are a Subscriber and in-game, you can type /bug. Or head over and post on the Bug Report Forums.

View More
promo

Maintaining Account Security

Keeping your account security up to date is very important if you want to keep your characters, items, and personal information safe!

View more on EA Help