Chamber of Gnomes, phone still not ringing! Help!

by lauren92397

Original Post

Chamber of Gnomes, phone still not ringing! Help!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
Collected 26 gnomes and the phone still isn't ringing!! Once I hit 5 gnomes, the phone began to ring but there was no option to answer it, it just kept ringing. I stopped playing and came back later to it not ringing at all. Now 26 gnomes so far, and still no ring. Help! I've put in so much time for this.
Message 1 of 3 (5,549 Views)

Re: Chamber of Gnomes, phone still not ringing! Help!

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

You won't actually experience the second phone call from the Gnomes.

When the game first launched the route to the Chamber of Gnomes was sealed and the second phone call from the Gnomes when you had collected a minimum number of Golden Gnomes would provide you with a Gnome Bomb to open the passage.

When they launched the Trials of Gnomus update they opened the passage to the Chamber of Gnomes for everyone to let everyone proceed straight to the Trials without the preamble of collecting a certain number of Golden Gnomes first and that made the second phone call from the Gnomes completely unnecessary as the entire purpose of that call was to unlock the passage which is now open by default so it was removed in the update but they seem to have neglected to edit the content of the first phone call to remove any reference to the second one which no longer happens.

Message 2 of 3 (5,531 Views)

Re: Chamber of Gnomes, phone still not ringing! Help!

★★ Novice
@realitysquared i have all 54 gnomes, does that mean i cant do it or something?
Message 3 of 3 (1,857 Views)