Challenges not showing up.

by ScarfCityBlues13

Original Post

Re: Challenges not showing up.

★★ Novice

same with me pls fix... not to much longer on our battle passes. I won’t able to complete it if they don’t fix soon. Not to much longer on the pass. Won’t be happy with apex if they don’t fix asap

Message 41 of 69 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah this game is f'ed. They cant get their * together 

Message 42 of 69 (645 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me on Ps4- After achieving the bloodhound banner on the old ways event, the challenges for BP or old ways have appeared and after every game even if I have selected it, the red notification on bloodhound is on until I check the banner, I have even reinstalled the game. 

I have photos if any devs want to take a look, please email

Message 43 of 69 (585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Message 44 of 69 (543 Views)

★ Novice

Mine too. Happened once I received the banner pose

Message 45 of 69 (543 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue I'm facing in PC 

Message 46 of 69 (438 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Londo001517 There is no way to fix it. Your can work around by changing your resolution but it will only show you the challenges and they dissapear after one match. Still not counting any progress in event or daily´s / weekly´s. The blacked out banner problem can be solved by activating TSAA and they will be displayed correctly but still thats not solving it for people that like low seetings in competative games
Message 47 of 69 (378 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem since wednesday afternoon. It's been almost 2 whole days. I can't complete the event challenges (Stuck at 1500 points despite having completed the 2 first days), or the battlepass. It's pretty pointless to play.

And everyone in discord is having the same problem... PC and Consoles too.

And respawn or the official Apex accounts are saying nothing in social media, it's like it's not happening. They keep posting advertise about the event, while it has been broken for 2 days.

xD It's completely ridiculous.

Message 48 of 69 (368 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same for me. After getting the bloodhound pose all challenges disappear and after every match the match summary screen freezez for about 30s before I can move on. Xbox One

Message 49 of 69 (361 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Quartzez On pc it helps to press esc and then space bar again and the normal summary will show up proper
Message 50 of 69 (358 Views)