Challenges not showing up.

by ScarfCityBlues13

Original Post

Re: Challenges not showing up.

★ Apprentice
@sSipster thx for the hint. That fixed it at least for a short time to look upo whats missing.. perfect but not the final idea of fixing it :D
Message 11 of 69 (1,671 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same issue here. I hope I ccan still finish today's missions.

Message 12 of 69 (1,648 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just tried it. If you finish the challenges its not counted. i was missing 2 top 10´s and did them right away and still not more than 1500 points. its a problem with that Til Vallhal Banner. Pls fis that quick and give us the points we earned. 

Message 13 of 69 (1,646 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Xbox 1 player here. Having the same issue after receiving the “TilValhall” skin as well. Not making any progress towards my battle pass, or my Old Ways rewards. Changing video options doesn’t seem to help on Xbox. 

Message 14 of 69 (1,631 Views)

★★ Novice

same thing for me it’s been happening since i got the tilvalhall pose and there’s always a red dot next to the pose as if I just got it that keeps coming back

Message 15 of 69 (1,607 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue on ps4. Am so annoyed with EA and Apex for not helping much with this 

Message 16 of 69 (1,582 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m the same. I’m on Xbox and I have no challenges showing up and no event stuff at all. This is really annoying. If anyone has a fix for this please let me know. I’ve tried everything.

Message 17 of 69 (1,496 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Same for me, but only after i equipped the pose!

Message 18 of 69 (1,482 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same for me and the screen after game finished is also not showing

Message 19 of 69 (1,476 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Voodoocaster Update #2
At the end of every match where your stats are show is blank and then the game crashes with an internal server error message.
I just won a game and my win count did not go up (which makes me believe I'm not getting credit)
Message 20 of 69 (1,435 Views)