Celebration update won't work ps4

by Th3_Counc1l

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Celebration update won't work ps4

★★ Novice

I recently bought the battlefront 2 celebration pack and it doesn't work. I don't see any of the skins in my collection. I know I purchased it and I have an email receipt from psn saying I bought it. And it shows as I own it when looking at the PlayStation store but it's just not showing up

Message 1 of 32 (9,520 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Celebration update won't work ps4

EA DICE Team

Hey everyone! 

For anyone missing there Celebration update items please reach out to EA support and they should be able to help you out. Make sure that your account owns the content. 

To be sure that you don't have the items is go to on random trooper or hero and see all skins unlocked if not follow the below. 

How to reach out to EA support: 

Thanks for your patience! 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 26 of 32 (8,412 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
@Th3_Counc1l i got the same problem i dont see it updating just says i have it
Message 2 of 32 (9,443 Views)

★★ Novice
@Th3_Counc1l that is also my exact issue
Message 3 of 32 (9,415 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this issue. PSN shows it purchased. Got an emailed receipt. But no download/update.

Message 4 of 32 (9,349 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @secretagentinc  @Th3_Counc1l  @WaHboi_YT  @rawcondor 

What region are you in and have you tried to power cycle the console? 

Power cycle: 

• You hold the power button on the PS4 until it beeps twice.
  • When the system is completely off, unplug the power cable.
  • Wait 30 seconds.
  • Then plug it back in.
  • Restart your console and you should be good to go

/Atic 

Message 5 of 32 (9,302 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I tried the power cycle but unfortunately it did not work and what do you specifically mean by reigon?
Message 6 of 32 (9,274 Views)

EA DICE Team
@WaHboi_YT In what country are you are living in. Standard smile

/Atic
Message 7 of 32 (9,234 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic North America (the united states specifically)
Message 8 of 32 (9,213 Views)

Purchased it (now twice!) and still won't show up to download

★★★ Newbie

I purchased B2 celebration last night and it never showed up in my add-ons section (PS4) for me to download. I then purchased it again (!) today to try again. Still showing no signs of being in the add-on or purchased sections of my Library. But, it came off my credit card. I really need to get into this game, as my 7-year-old is freaking out about it and I'm super frazzled and out of options.

Message 9 of 32 (9,203 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem here. In USA, on PS4. Upgraded to the celebration edition on my primary ps4 account. The skins aren’t showing up ingame on any of my accounts on my console. 

I tried restarting the ps4, re-syncing the license, deactivating and reactivating the account as primary account and I have deleted the game and downloaded it again; still not working.

When looking at the game in my ps4 library it doesn’t even show that there is any PSstore content available. The field isn’t even there. All my other games show the PSstore content/DLC including other EA games (BF1). This is the only game I am currently having addon problems with. 

Message 10 of 32 (9,195 Views)