Caustic and mirage content relocked

by dyslexicjayd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Caustic and mirage content relocked

★★★ Novice

Pay $20 for characters. Can’t play as caustic or mirage now. Xbox. 

Message 1 of 62 (22,415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Character selection legend lock!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi all, we are looking into this. Dev confirmed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/aqfj1g/having_an_issue_with_caustic_and_mirage_not/

In the meantime some folks have already mentioned a workaround that should help: Choose Caustic or Mirage as your default/highlighted character and leave the Legend selection time out. 

Marking as Solution purely to increase visibility, we DO NOT consider this issue resolved at this time. 

Thanks to everyone for the posts. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 52 of 62 (17,920 Views)

All Replies

Re: Caustic and mirage content relocked

★★★★ Newbie

Me too bro I'm on Xbox and paid $20+ for both and now they're locked again

Message 2 of 62 (22,360 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. I can only select them from the main screen they are locked At the character selection screen.

Message 3 of 62 (22,305 Views)

★★ Novice
Set them as your featured, thrn on char select ecreen dont highlight anyone. It'll pick ur character
Message 4 of 62 (22,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. Can’t play either in game. They are unlocked in the lobby but locked when charter selection open at game start. 

Message 5 of 62 (22,200 Views)

Caustic unavailable

★★★ Newbie

I recently bought the caustic and I’ve been playing with him. I got on apex today and played as well but now his character selection is locked, I can only use him if I pre-select him in the ready up lobby. 

Message 6 of 62 (17,914 Views)

[xbox] I cannot play my unlocked Legends after 2/13 update

★★ Novice

TL;DR - I paid to unlock Mirage earlier this week but after today's update I cannot use him in-game.

Earlier this week I unlocked Mirage with Apex Coins on Xbox but after the 2/13 update he is no longer selectable for matches.  Mirage is grayed out with a lock next to him every match I play since the update today.  At the main menu under the "Legends" tab, Mirage shows as unlocked and when I go to the in-game Store tab he is no longer there either.  I can even set Mirage as my "Featured" legend in the lobby before queuing.  I had been playing with Mirage as late as last night but can no longer.  I have already tried restarting the game and deleting the "Reserved space" via my game management from the Xbox dashboard but Mirage is still locked.

Message 7 of 62 (18,780 Views)

Re: [xbox] I cannot play my unlocked Legends after 2/13 update

★★★ Newbie
Exact same thing is happening to me and nothing has fixed it so far
Message 8 of 62 (18,698 Views)

Re: [xbox] I cannot play my unlocked Legends after 2/13 update

★★★ Newbie

Me too, what is weird for me is I played right after the update and was able to select mirage, but now a couple of hours later it is locked. However I am still able to change his skins and that stuff in the legends tab. 

Message 9 of 62 (18,696 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Doesn't work unfortunately 

Message 10 of 62 (22,021 Views)