Cause Of hackers i want refund NOW !!!

by Evzon_PsarakasS

Original Post

Cause Of hackers i want refund NOW !!!

★★ Novice

I have enough of this we see in game the same and the same cheaters and no one is doing anything about it we report them and they still destroy the game .EA says you can helps us by report them by sending us sites of hacking and again nothing .We do there job and nothing happens.So thats the reason i want to have a refund of my money i am given to play this very good game but with EA , Dice and all the staff that is in the anticheat team(none) i want my money back.

Message 1 of 5 (1,231 Views)

Re: Cause Of hackers i want refund NOW !!!

★ Novice

My friend, I understand the frustration, but hackers are not operating in all servers and game mode!

you still can find decent game modes and servers!

Hang in there!

Message 2 of 5 (1,009 Views)

★ Novice

its Feb  2018 and EVERY GAME has hackers.  Every mode.... all of it.  Your statement is not correct GERVIC!

Message 3 of 5 (887 Views)

★★ Novice

Last time I invest in a BF games, hacking is so blatant in V it's not even funny, EA sort out your software developers or start making spoons, YOUR CUSTOMER ARE SPEAKING listen to them!

Message 4 of 5 (734 Views)

Community Manager

If you come across any suspected cheaters or abuse in EA games please report them to our Terms of Service team here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

As this post is from 2017 I will be locking this post down though to avoid further necroposting. 

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 5 (678 Views)