Cartel unlock problem

by Glissanda

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cartel unlock problem

★★★ Novice

Hi, everyone,

Earlier tonight I traded for a Character Customization Authorizaion (account) with another player.  I used the unlock, but still can't add any customizations to my companions!  I get an error saying "You cannot use or equip this item due to your subscription permissions."

What the heck is going on?   Isn't the ONLY use of that unlock to allow Free and Preferred players to use companion customizations?  Am I missing something here?  Please advise - thanks!!

Message 1 of 7 (592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cartel unlock problem

@Glissanda

Send an email to support@swtor.com so this can be investigated and so you can be refunded for these unlocks.

There is an issue with all unlocks at present however primarily the issue is with ones made prior to the server merge and usually found on the GTN at moment.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (718 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice
I should have said "Crew Member Appearance Customization" but can't find a way to edit my original post - sorry.
Message 2 of 7 (587 Views)

★★★ Novice
To add even more confusion, I bought a cheap appearance from the GTN, and it worked, but the ones I bought from both security key vendor on fleet, and another vendor on Belsavis, do not. Please explain what I'm missing here - thanks!
Message 3 of 7 (573 Views)

@Glissanda

Send an email to support@swtor.com so this can be investigated and so you can be refunded for these unlocks.

There is an issue with all unlocks at present however primarily the issue is with ones made prior to the server merge and usually found on the GTN at moment.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 4 of 7 (719 Views)

★★★ Novice
Will do, thanks!
Message 5 of 7 (542 Views)

★★★ Novice
I got no email contact back from them, but I just happened to notice that I had an unclaimed unlock item in the Cartel Market page, and that one worked! Thanks again!
Message 6 of 7 (518 Views)

★★★ Novice
Well, I spoke too soon. The unlocked worked for that character during that session, but after a relog, only worked for Cartel Market appearances. None of those bought from other vendors will work for any character. Unlocks are clearly broken, and not just the old ones.
Message 7 of 7 (489 Views)