Cartel items purchased

by tailsofchao

Original Post

Re: Cartel items purchased

★★★ Novice
Sorry for that I I took what you said as calling someone or whatever. I will just have to wait as I said before. I am not in a rush just waiting as I don't want something to go to waste. And thank you for saying with help
Message 11 of 15 (303 Views)

EA SWTOR Team

@tailsofchao alright, the coins should be back on your account. please buy the unlock again on at least level 10 character to be able to use it Standard smile

~Kat

Message 12 of 15 (746 Views)

★★★ Novice
Oh thank you so much XD!! I'll be very careful with this next time but thank you so much for all of this. And yes I was able to get it and unlocked it
Message 13 of 15 (281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue as the original poster just 3 days ago, though in my case it was several cosmetics packs. I thought there was an issue when they didn't show up, so I deleted the character and tried again, but saw that it didn't work and I no longer have enough Cartel Credits to re-buy everything.

Can I get those credits refunded so I can try again with a higher-leveled character?

The username for my game account is kainvl.

Thank you.

Message 14 of 15 (243 Views)

@Ninsegtari

Submit an email to support@swtor.com and provide your username and detail when and what occurred , if you feel after they respond it isnt good post back here

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 15 of 15 (234 Views)