Re: Cartel coins paysafecard payment failed

by igorstankiewicz1

Original Post

Cartel coins paysafecard payment failed

★★★★ Novice

I had a problem with my cartel coins, the point was that i bought them and didn't get em. I contacted with support and operator said she  couldn't do anything because my payment with PSC was failed and i should not use "gift cards" in future cause they're not acceptable now (PSC is shown as acceptable of course) . When i asked the operator what i should do then, heshe told that i should contact the shop with "gift cards" (heshe barely understood what paysafecard is) and the try to do sth. I dunno really what to do now and asking you is very desperate, cause,  ya know i lost my money. If someone have had problem like that or does know what to do to help me. I am up to any help.

PS. Sorry for english

Display name: edwynnshogunn

Message 1 of 10 (1,066 Views)

[ Edited ]

I would recommend opening a case with paysafe if the CS person said the transaction failed this would mean that the money was not transferred to swtor.

If the card was not activated correctly at the shop this may also be a cause of a failed transaction.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 2 of 10 (1,032 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@igorstankiewicz1 If you're still seeing a transaction after a few days and the cartel coins have not arrived, you can log on to https://account.swtor.com/lockbox/billing/history to check your recent transactions. Compare the transactions there against your Cartel Coin ledger, and give us a call if there's any discrepancies.

Message 3 of 10 (1,012 Views)

★★★★ Novice

"I would recommend opening a case with paysafe if the CS person said the transaction failed this would mean that the money was not transferred to swtor."

Heshe said that could be a problem but i got a confirmation on my email address. 

"If the card was not activated correctly at the shop this may also be a cause of a failed transaction." It was activated correctly i guess. I opened STORE folder, than i have chosen 1050CC pack

and then PSC payment method and i activated it. When i saw that i have only 20CC (starting one) i saw that i dont have money on PSC so i guess  it was transferred to SWTOR (i have confirmation over all)

Message 4 of 10 (1,004 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have something like this, still only starting 20cc althought money from PSC disapeared.

I dont know what does it excactly mean, but for you it is more clear for sure

Message 5 of 10 (999 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@igorstankiewicz1 So as per the screenshot you provided, two invoices failed and one is open. If you check your Cartel Coin ledger for the 8th of January, can you see the cartel coins being added?

Message 6 of 10 (897 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_Kipling

Sorry for delay. But nope, only information that i achieved 20CC grant on 12/31/18 (as i said starting one)

Message 7 of 10 (868 Views)

★★★★ Novice

pic

Message 8 of 10 (863 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@igorstankiewicz1 

If the transaction is still showing as OPEN (usually transactions are open for only 1-7 days), you can contact the card provider to ask them what the status of the payment is. If they don't have any more info, you might need to wait for the transaction status to change before anything can happen. Sorry I couldn't be more specific.

Message 9 of 10 (812 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ok, so i will wait one week more and see what will happen and than i'll maybe contact with support once more

Message 10 of 10 (801 Views)