Cartel Coins

by comander_skifcha

Original Post

Re: Cartel Coins

★★★★★ Novice
It's been three days since I purchased two $40 cartel coin packs. I have email confirmation that they've been purchased and have tried contacting EA through all of their support contacts. They haven't been any help at all and I'm really starting to wonder if it's worth continuing a game where the developers aren't trying to fix their problems.

Display name: zerif_jakol

Message 81 of 186 (1,296 Views)

★★ Novice
still no update......

Display Name: Overname
Message 82 of 186 (1,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Third day, still no sign of my cartel coins...

Display name: javierbilloni
Message 83 of 186 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I serriously think that EA doesn't care about their customers if they aren't fixing the cartel market purchases.

Display name: zerif_jakol
Message 84 of 186 (1,264 Views)

★ Apprentice
не подскажите так сколько ждать уже прошло 3 дня а монеты так и не поступили сервер Star Forge все таки я очень ожидаю свои 6500 монет
Message 85 of 186 (1,260 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Haven't seen an update on this anywhere yet and I know some people have been waiting even longer than I have. The email I got back from customer service called me Carl and said it should take about 24 hours to sort out. My name isn't Carl and it's been 48 hours, is there any chance someone could tell us what's happening atm? Display name is gshenn and I'm on the Darth Malgus.

Message 86 of 186 (1,212 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can we get some sort of an update on the problem please? This is an absolute farce, and I'm sick of the lack of transparency and irregularity of official responses. 

Message 87 of 186 (1,194 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
This is by far the worst customer service any of us have gotten I think. I for one am done playing SWTOR due to the lack of help being provided from contacting support and the lack of information regarding the progress of the problem
Message 88 of 186 (1,180 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Any feedback would be great at this point - a reason for the bug, or ETA (best-case scenario) for the solution... I'd get it if there were no updates for a single user - but this is a mass issue, and in many cases the total of money users spent on CC (that never arrived) is substantial. 

Made purchase of 2400 CC on 08/06. Got confirmation on site/mail at 15:25 GMT. No CC coins received. Display name: AstyanDelacroix

Message 89 of 186 (1,172 Views)

Re: Purchased cartel coins not added to account

★★★★ Novice

Is there any update or ETA on the cartel coin issue?  I'm still waiting since THURSDAY, and can't seem to get an answer out of anyone.

Thanks for keeping up with this thread.

SWTOR Username: JaredJay

Message 90 of 186 (1,142 Views)