Cartel Coin Purchase not appearing in game.

by AchilliConCarne

Original Post

Highlighted

Cartel Coin Purchase not appearing in game.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So basically title. But I purchased some CC last night in two purchases and they still have not come through 24 hours later. Due to time zone differences (Australian) Its hard for me to call customer service as i am either at work or sleeping. I also tried subscribing to see if I could then make an in-game ticket to be seen faster but of course thats late coming through as well. Seen loads of people have this problem all with people saying that EA has fixed the problem despite more and more people coming out saying that the problem still persists with other players. Just find it a bit dumb that this is still a problem. What's the best avenue for help considering the issue with call CS? Is there an email I can contact? should I just wait longer? Anyone else having this issue lately?

Edit: I should add, all purchases for CC and Subscription have had confirmation emails sent to say that they have gone through . My account info on the website says that the coins and subscription have gone thorugh, just no evidence of it in game.

Message 1 of 3 (399 Views)

Re: Cartel Coin Purchase not appearing in game.

Champion

Hey there! First off, I'd like to apologize as I'm sure this is a frustrating experience for you. Unfortunately, SWTOR support does not handle account/billing issues over tickets or emails, only via telephone. If you're from Australia, I'd suggest contacting the UK number listed here. You can also use Skype if you want to make a cheap international call. Sorry to disappoint, but I hope your issue gets resolved!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (386 Views)

Re: Cartel Coin Purchase not appearing in game.

@AchilliConCarne 

If you log into your account on www.swtor.com and look at the cartel coin ledger you can see what coins where added and what coins was spent on purchases.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 3 (362 Views)