Cartel Cargo Unlock Question

by Cygnus_Rogue

Original Post

Cartel Cargo Unlock Question

★★★ Newbie

I have a question regarding purchasing character personal inventory space unlocks from the Cartel Market:

I have a preferred-status account.

I have some characters with minimum personal inventory (newly created) and I have some with maximum personal inventory (unlocked when I was a subscriber).

I now want to expand some inventory slots on some characters, but preferred status can only do this via CC, not credits.

Question: If I buy the account-wide personal inventory space unlock - does this automatically increase all inventory bays on the account? Or, does it deposit one of those items in your inventory that allows you to "click" and add a slot?

My concern is that if the expansion is automatic, then I am "wasting" some of the unlocks on my characters that already have max inventory.

If it gives each char an item that right-click unlocks, maybe i can use legacy storage to transfer unlocks from max chars to chars that need them?

If anyone can please clarify, I would be thankful. Standard smile

Message 1 of 3 (350 Views)

Re: Cartel Cargo Unlock Question

Hero

@Cygnus_Rogue

You get one Item that, when used, gives every Character, existing and new created ones, the extension.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 3 (339 Views)

Re: Cartel Cargo Unlock Question

[ Edited ]

@Cygnus_Rogue @Ahrngrim

Just to add for the cargo unlocks

There are two items you can buy in the cartel market: note the first one does not grant any bays it is just an unlock

Unlock: Cargo Hold

Grants your character access to the Cargo Hold. Subscribers have this unlocked automatically.

and

Unlock Cargo Bay

Adds an additional Bay to your Cargo Hold. You can have a maximum of 6 Cargo Bays.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 3 of 3 (322 Views)