Careers

by matenzo0

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Careers

★★★ Novice

Hello,

I have a few questions about some special careers on The Sims mobile. My device is an iPhone, I have the latest version of iOS and the latest version of the game. I am currently on level 52 and yet, I am still missing some carrers which are supposed to be unlocked way before.

I tried contacting EA by email and chat, but it was very unhelpful. On twitter, I've received different "solutions" to my problem, but none of them work.

So I would like to know how to get the surgeon career, the model career and the secret agent career as well.

I know I can have the surgeon with simcash (even though 600 is way too much to pay), but no idea for the two others.

I've been told two versions:

1) it gets unlocked by heirlooms 

2) I can get a quest (randomly generated) to have the secret agent and the top model. However, I have NEVER seen these quests so far (and the initial quests were launched more than a year ago now I believe)

Could you made suggest other solutions which might work. I'm getting tired of playing the same careers over and over again.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (1,099 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Careers

[ Edited ]
Hero

@matenzo0 

The only way to unlock these hobbies and careers is to purchase the heirloom at the store whenever it's offered or a a pack.

When did you start playing? I ask you because there have been changes regarding quests that unlock hobbies and careers:

Photography and Influencer Quests
These two quests were added to the level progression in June 2019. Photography quest apperars once you reach level 8, and the Internet Icon quest when you reach level 15. 

Secret Agent and Surgeon Quests

These quests were also added to the level progression i August 2019. Secret Agent appears when a player reaches level 12 and Surgeon at level 14.

These four quests were supposed to trigger retroactively for players above these levels. Well, they did not appear for players who had tried to complete them before June 2019. This issue has been under investigation since November 2019.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,045 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@matenzo0 

The only way to unlock these hobbies and careers is to purchase the heirloom at the store whenever it's offered or a a pack.

When did you start playing? I ask you because there have been changes regarding quests that unlock hobbies and careers:

Photography and Influencer Quests
These two quests were added to the level progression in June 2019. Photography quest apperars once you reach level 8, and the Internet Icon quest when you reach level 15. 

Secret Agent and Surgeon Quests

These quests were also added to the level progression i August 2019. Secret Agent appears when a player reaches level 12 and Surgeon at level 14.

These four quests were supposed to trigger retroactively for players above these levels. Well, they did not appear for players who had tried to complete them before June 2019. This issue has been under investigation since November 2019.

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 4 (1,046 Views)

★★★ Novice

This has been the most useful answer I have received so far.

I'm not sure when I started playing exactly, but it was before June 2019. I have however never tried these quests when they were first launched ("Well, they did not appear for players who had tried to complete them before June 2019")

Just to make sure, you are telling me "The only way to unlock these hobbies and careers is to purchase the heirloom at the store whenever it's offered or a a pack" and "These four quests were supposed to trigger retroactively for players above these levels". So what should I do? Keep waiting for the quests to be triggered when the problem is fixed (eventually) or give up (because I'm not going to pay to play)?

Thank you for taking the time to answer anyway Standard smile

Message 3 of 4 (1,040 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@matenzo0 You're welcome!
I don't know when this issue will eventually be fixed. My suggestion is: play as long as you enjoy the game 😊

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 4 (1,032 Views)