Career mode - Crashes when submitting National Squad

by Marcos_Bastos

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Career mode - Crashes when submitting National Squad

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've been playing manager mode. When I accept to be the manager of any National Team, game crashes when I am to select the squad I want:
Example:
I accepted to coach Brazil. Neymar was not in the main squad. When I wanted to sub any player with him, game crashes. It happens with ANY national team I accept to coach.
PS4

Anyone has any ideas on how to solve it?

Cheers,

Message 1 of 17 (4,175 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Career mode - Crashes when submitting National Squad

Community Manager
Hi @vexil31,

You may need a full reinstall in that case, if that doesn't resolve the issue you'll need to speak with an advisor at http://bit.ly/EA_Contact_Us so we can take a closer look at your account.
EACade

View in thread

Message 13 of 17 (5,178 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @Marcos_Bastos,

Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a career mode save file. Then let me know if this persists?
EACade
Message 2 of 17 (4,146 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade Hi, I also had the same problem but on Xbox. I deleted the files like you said and it still continues to crash when I go into the squad selection screen, is there something else we can try?
Message 3 of 17 (4,137 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi @EA_Cade 

I did what you suggested. Just kept one save file of career mode. Deleted all the rest.

Same issue, now with Germany national team.

Cheers.

Message 4 of 17 (4,119 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Forgot to mention

Error is:

An error has occurred in the following application (CE-34878-0)

FIFA 20

Thanks 

Message 5 of 17 (4,117 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @sergio4865,

If you highlight FIFA on the dashboard and then hit the Start button and select Manage Game you should see an option on the left that says Saved Data, select that and then select your gamertag to delete the local data from the console only.

Make sure you're only deleting it from the console and not from everywhere or you'll lose that save permanently.

After that just load FIFA and then continue the career as normal and you'll redownload the cloud version of the save.

@Marcos_Bastos Gotcha. Can you run through these steps http://bit.ly/PS4Safe_Mode please and select the option Rebuild Database and let me know if they help?
EACade
Message 6 of 17 (4,095 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello @EA_Cade 

I was encountering the same problem on Xbox. I did the steps on deleting the data from the console. The game still crashes when attempting to do the national team selection even after that. The Xbox does not return any error code either. Is there another way to fix it?

Message 7 of 17 (4,084 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @vexil31,

Have you also deleted the files mentioned above under Customise - Profile - Delete?
EACade
Message 8 of 17 (4,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Cade 

Yes, I deleted everything besides the career mode save.

Message 9 of 17 (4,076 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Cade 

still doesn’t work after doing all that 

Message 10 of 17 (4,052 Views)