Career Mode crashing making FIFA 18 UNPLAYABLE....

by Davebacc

Original Post

Career Mode crashing making FIFA 18 UNPLAYABLE....

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Davebacc
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This happens in season 2 of career mode whenever I access the transfer market to search for a player. I was running title update 1.07 and following title update 1.08, this still has not been rectified.
What happens when the bug occurs? The game crashes completely and I am kicked back to the PS4 home screen.
What should be happening instead? I should be able to play the game....????

This has been ongoing since early January and I have now been unable to play the game for 5 weeks and I am really at the end of my tether.

I have reported this to EA Help on Twitter and received a message back that this was being worked on but there is no timeframe for a fix. While I appreciate developers have a lot on their hands, this is really unacceptable as I have no wish to play FUT so I only pay Career Mode and The Journey so my game choices are now extremely limited. I have to say that if this was an FUT issue, EA would have fixed it pretty quickly as this mode is a money spinner for them and that is clearly all they care about.

I see many other people having the same issues so this is not an isolated matter and while I cannot claim a refund from Amazon, surely EA should be compensating customers as they have clearly sold a dysfunctional product which is not fit for purpose.

Message 1 of 1 (257 Views)