Accepted Solution

Career Mode broken, Unable to load from last time i played, Game crashes

★★★ Newbie

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? manandharamshi96
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? As the game opens, the career mode seems to have a problem after the third playing session.
What happens when the bug occurs? There is no team name and logos in the 'Continue career' mode. It says Next match vs "TEAMNAME_ABBR10_0 (A). Below it says unavailable. If a proceded trying to entering, the game crashes and shuts down
What should be happening instead? Team names and logos need to be seen. Career mode should open

As the game opens, the career mode seems to have a problem after the third playing session. There is no team name and logos in the 'Continue career' mode. It says Next match vs "TEAMNAME_ABBR10_0 (A).
Below it says unavailable. If a proceded trying to entering, the game crashes and shuts down

Message 1 of 2 (363 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Career Mode broken, Unable to load from last time i played, Game crashes

Community Manager

Hey @manandharamshi96 this issue can be the result of a corrupt save file. 

Let's start by first ensuring that you have the latest squads downloaded. Can you go ahead and check this not and then try loading into the game again to see if the same issue appears?

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (348 Views)

All Replies

Re: Career Mode broken, Unable to load from last time i played, Game crashes

Community Manager

Hey @manandharamshi96 this issue can be the result of a corrupt save file. 

Let's start by first ensuring that you have the latest squads downloaded. Can you go ahead and check this not and then try loading into the game again to see if the same issue appears?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (349 Views)