Message 31 of 222 (2,434 Views)

Re: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

★★ Novice

Player Career or Manager Career?: Player Career

Competition: MLS/League Cup

Team Used: Minnesota United

What didn’t track: Shots to Goals Percentage AND Average match rating

How did the match end?: Subbed off

This happens in every game I have played so far, I have played 10 games and have a 0% Shots to goals percentage with 17 goals, along with an average match rating of 4.00 since I started the career mode.

Message 32 of 222 (2,313 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Cade Player Career
All competitions
Santos FC
It didn’t track my ratings on any match, resulting in a low rating every season or at 4 games objectives, also, as it seems like i’m playing badly, i get no opportunities to play
Got subbed out and quick sim
Latest updates and using pc
Message 33 of 222 (2,229 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

To bad they open a topic just to give people false hope.

They never gonne fix this.

Message 34 of 222 (2,207 Views)

★ Guide
@Bartjuhb1989 we can have hope ... but , im not buying another fifa until I know i can play player career mode as intended , i don't care about playing online as a team , i hate that mode ...
Message 35 of 222 (2,194 Views)

★★★★ Novice

same problem so sick of ea

Message 36 of 222 (2,124 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Player Career or Manager Career? - Payer Career

Competition: English Premier League

Team Used: Fullham

What didn’t track: Match Appearances

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?) - After getting subbed out if you do quick sim the match appearance do not count, you need to play the full match to do so but sometimes even that doesn't work

Thank you for making such a wonderfull game never buying another again i had my hopes up since i have been playing this game for so long but not anymore.

tried FUT coz thts wht you want us to play but meh not for casual gamers.

with FIFA 22 try giving more attention to career mode might help with your sale boost instead of micro transactions

i know this will be taken down but i really dont care anymore.

Message 37 of 222 (1,985 Views)

★ Guide

Near on 10 months and EA still haven't sorted a fix. Basically, it's fraud at this point to knowingly sell a game with this bug still in it. 

Message 38 of 222 (1,919 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Player Career or Manager Career? Player Career

Competition: Bundesliga, La Liga, Ligue 1, Premier League

Team Used: Borussia Dortmund, FC Bayern München, Hertha BSC, Villarreal, FC Girondins de Bordeaux, Arsenal, Liverpool, Watford

What didn’t track: Assists, Tackles, Goals Scored, Match Rating

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?) Subbed out. Simulated remainder of match.

Absolutely sucks that FIFA 22 will be out in just a few months time and EA have only just acknowledged this issue and are still yet to apologise, Not holding my breath on seeing any compensation for Player Career players or the game mode getting the attention it deserves for FIFA 22.

Message 39 of 222 (1,894 Views)

★ Guide
@Chris5626 I suggest that they just go back to the exact same Career Mode as FIFA 19. At least it WORKED properly in the FIFA 19 version of the game.
Message 40 of 222 (1,847 Views)