Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

by EA_Cade

Original Post

Re: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

★ Guide
@mannyjr1990 ya , i would say join the line , it's been 10 pages of guys telling the same thing but EA doesn't seem to care about this ...
Message 101 of 222 (603 Views)

★ Pro

@Firealkon wrote:
@mannyjr1990ya , i would say join the line , it's been 10 pages of guys telling the same thing but EA doesn't seem to care about this ...

Not forgetting the 57 pages from the previous thread or all of the smaller threads... 

I just want to be able to play the game I purchased as intended, this is game breaking for player career players but according to the dev team they still aren't even investigating this.

Please EA. Let me play a season of FIFA 21 before FIFA 22 comes out, is one single player season really too much to ask for?

Message 102 of 222 (591 Views)

★ Guide
@Chris5626 Maybe if we get to 1000 posts between these 2 threads EA will actually acknowledge this problem. It's a longshot, but you never know...
Message 103 of 222 (560 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade What steps are you guys taking? EA on Twitter refers you to here, and this whole thread is nothing but ppl telling you the same exact thing. Where’s the update? Are you guys going to fix this or will you just give vague “updates” and string everyone along? Asking for hundreds of friends.
Message 104 of 222 (554 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It’s just sucky overall. Not everyone wants to waste money on FUT. that doesn’t mean that a chunk of the player base should be ignored.

I feel like everyone is just screaming into the wind. It would be nice to get a fix. 

Message 105 of 222 (550 Views)

★ Guide
@mannyjr1990 or get acknowledge of all this ...
Message 106 of 222 (507 Views)

★ Guide
@mannyjr1990 a friend suggested to me that EA is doing this intentionally to get people to stop playing Career Mode.

At this point that seems like a possible explanation - because the alternative is that they have allowed this bug to exist for NINE MONTHS after being reported - either out of disdain for career mode players, or rank incompetence. I'm not sure which I would find less irritating.
Message 107 of 222 (474 Views)

★ Guide
@redsfan1470 It actually makes a lot of sense.
Message 108 of 222 (461 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@redsfan1470 That’s so incredibly screwed up. I hope thats not the case but man does that sound plausible. Especially because career players and regular online players (not FUT) don’t make them anymore more money off a ton of micro transactions.
Message 109 of 222 (449 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Well, this looks like the end for us, boys! We should all get our credit cards ready. Looks like FUT is the only way. Don’t think I’ll ever buy FIFA again…

Message 110 of 222 (422 Views)