Re: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

by Chris5626

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

This issue has been present since launch over a year ago now, do we even know if/when it will make it to the Dev tracker for investigation?

Message 211 of 222 (4,451 Views)

★ Pro

Are any of the FIFA 21 career mode Dev team still working on FIFA 21 or have they been moved on to other assignments like FIFA 22?

Message 212 of 222 (4,417 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don't know why I keep checking back here. They obviously aren't interested in fixing their game. I'm sure they expect us to give up and buy FIFA 22, but they won't see another dime out of me.

Message 213 of 222 (4,374 Views)

★ Pro

@Atelo64 wrote:

I don't know why I keep checking back here. They obviously aren't interested in fixing their game. I'm sure they expect us to give up and buy FIFA 22, but they won't see another dime out of me.

I know what you mean. It's been over 12 months at this point and the next instalment of the game is out, would be nice for EA to either fix it or just say they aren't going to and put us out of our misery.

I'm trying to think if, besides the video game industry, if there is another type of business that can get away with selling defective products, not fixing them and not responding to customers and still expect to keep their customers.

I'm drawing a blank.

Message 214 of 222 (4,333 Views)

★ Pro

Can we please get a straight answer as to if and when the developers are going to investigate this issue?

It's been over a year and the issue (as well as every other player career issue raised with EA) has still not been put on the tracker, all entries on the tracker are now for FIFA 22.

Message 215 of 222 (4,209 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

I can't put into words without violating many rules just how disappointing and frustrating it is to buy a game and around 14 months after launch still not know if it's ever going to be playable or not.

Message 216 of 222 (4,067 Views)

★ Guide
@Chris5626 honestly, i'd not have any hopes. They have moved on with FIFA 22 (Which is also a mess). Considering the disrespect that no hypermotion on PC was, i will not buy FIFA 22 and any new games from them. Shameful behavior, EA.
Message 217 of 222 (4,047 Views)

★ Pro

@Yiaz_1 wrote:
@Chris5626honestly, i'd not have any hopes. They have moved on with FIFA 22 (Which is also a mess). Considering the disrespect that no hypermotion on PC was, i will not buy FIFA 22 and any new games from them. Shameful behavior, EA.

Yeah at this rate EA haven't done anything to give me any faith in their willingness or ability to resolve this issue.

Just disappointing that I bought a football game in 2020 and in 2022 it still can't do basic maths. Even a 4 year old can count to 10. I don't know how EA think that's acceptable, I'd wager if anyone from EA bought something and over a year later it still didn't work they wouldn't find that acceptable so why do they expect their customers to accept it? 

Doubly disappointing is the fact that despite assurances on here the issue (along with every other player career issue) never made it to the tracker.

Message 218 of 222 (3,959 Views)

★ Pro

Ok EA you've won. I've officially given up on this now. Well over a year I've held out hope that you might actually even bother to investigate one of the many issues with player career mode, the issues that have existed since launch and in some cases in previous FIFA titles. So congratulations, you've demonstrated that no matter how low your customer's set the bar of expectation, you can still fail to hit it.

If anyone at EA ever reads this I would just like to say, shame on you. Literally the worst customer service (because there is none). 

The developers have stayed silent about player career mode issues since launch despite several of them being present in FIFA 20 and despite FIFA 21 allegedly having a dev team specifically dealing with career mode.

If you're being honest with yourselves you know that isn't good enough, which makes me wonder what reason you have?

Please don't confuse your ability to make billions in profit with serving your customers well. I really think you don't understand your market as much as you think you do, people don't buy your products because they are good quality games backed by strong customer support, they buy them because you don't have any real competition, Madden, FIFA, Battlefield, Battlefront all sell because the customers of those products don't have much in the way of alternatives.

Message 219 of 222 (3,659 Views)

Career: Player

Competition: EPL

Team Used: Arsenal

What Didn’t Track: any stats at all. If I quick sim a game my player gets no credit for anything. Not a game played, not goals, nothing. I’m not trying to play sixty games just to complete one season. If this can’t be fixed, career mode is useless to me. If career mode is useless to me, the game is useless to me. 
How did the match end? Quick Sim

Message 220 of 222 (1,486 Views)