by Chris5626

Original Post

Re: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

★★ Apprentice

Player Career 

Competition: Australian A-League and Scottish Premier

Team Used: Wellington Phoenix and Celtic

What didn’t track: Performance and energy

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?): Subbed off or requested Sub

I get a player rating of NA when subbed off. This seems to to badly affect my average rating for the set objectives even if I've left the field late in the game with a rating of 10 at the time. This happens whether I request the substitution or I'm called off by the manager.

Asking to be subbed at half time does not seem to give any benefit to energy levels and I might as well have run the player into the ground over 90 minutes instead.

Message 91 of 222 (2,262 Views)

★ Guide
Is it still an issue?
Message 92 of 222 (2,110 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Yiaz_1 it is for me. I've even tried to start a new career because I've read somewhere that it was a bug that was already fixed but it needed to start a new career. And before doing so, I've checked my install had no more updates to be applied in my Xbox.
Message 93 of 222 (2,104 Views)

★ Guide
@tberne damn, now I even think it's possible that this bug will make into Fifa 22, since it will be the usual copy/paste
Message 94 of 222 (2,094 Views)

★ Guide
@Yiaz_1 Crap, I bet you’re right.

Even after EA ignoring this bug for darn near 9 months, I was still holding out hope that the bug would be fixed next year. But that’s a great point you’re making: if EA won’t fix the bug in FIFA 21 after all this time, how can we expect them to release a working copy of FIFA 22?

I think it’s been made abundantly clear that career mode players does not matter to EA, and they absolutely do not consider it a priority. We, the community, have begged and pleaded to have this bug fixed since October of last year, and still it remains broken.
Message 95 of 222 (2,058 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

What's worse is according to the Devs themselves they've never even investigated this issue. 

It's got to be a pretty simple maths problem, the game can calculate match ratings and keep track of stats it's just not doing it in one specific situation. If they can have ball physics they can make the game keep track of a single digit value. 

Message 96 of 222 (2,044 Views)

★ Guide
@Chris5626 a single digit value that the game DID keep track of in all of the previous several versions of the game.

We're not asking for NEW functionality, we just want it to work correctly, as it has for years. And now apparently we're being ignored again, which is great.

Seriously, it's been since OCTOBER of last year. 8+ months!
Message 97 of 222 (1,995 Views)

★ Guide
I dont know why they even bother to have a career mode, if they are not willing to improve it or even make it work properly.

I wish PES wasn't so bad, so i could forget that FIFA exists...
Message 98 of 222 (1,980 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade Hey I’m having that glitch where you sub out your player in my player career mode and my match rating says N/A. I was wondering how to fix this. I’ve scoured forums and reddit and I can not find a solution.

I’m a CAM at Arsenal, it’s legendary difficulty.
Message 99 of 222 (1,657 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Cade do you guys have any plans of fixing the glitch where you sub out in my player career and it gives you a rating of N/A. It’s been happening for 8 months, can you please be honest with us and tell us whether or not you guys plan to fix it?

Message 100 of 222 (1,656 Views)