Re: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

by NaruUrashima

Original Post

★ Pro

@Noozles wrote:

Been asked to complete a survey on the help I have received. Hope others complete the survey to assist EA in their service.

Pretty sure they don't read them. The last 3 I've filled out I've told them I'd give them or a charity of their choice £1,000 if they get in touch just to confirm they've read it. I'm yet to hear from them. 

Message 51 of 222 (2,251 Views)

Betreff: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem and it cause my player to have like a 4.4 rating and my manager to get mad and sit me on bench

Message 52 of 222 (2,207 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Player Career or Manager Career? Player

Competition: Major League Soccer

Team Used: New York City FC 

What didn’t track: Shot to goals %

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?) 

I have played several games in the league, and everything else is being tracked, but not this </3. Some of them I quick sim after the second half, some others I played fully. It never recorded the Shot to goals %. 

Message 53 of 222 (2,180 Views)

★ Pro

According to the TRACKER this still isn't actually being investigated by the devs. 

Message 54 of 222 (2,143 Views)

★ Guide
@Chris5626 ya .. @EA_Cade any word that this is going to get investigated ???
Message 55 of 222 (2,030 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Message 56 of 222 (2,026 Views)

★ Guide
@PaulMurphy85 I probably would be willing to buy Fifa 22 if I knew that this bug had been fixed.

I very much enjoy playing Career Mode! It's sad that Career Mode is virtually unplayable in Fifa 21 because I have had hundreds of hours of enjoyment over the past few years (prior to Fifa 21).

"Please ship a career mode that that isn't totally broken" seems like a reasonable request; let's hope that happens next year.

Message 57 of 222 (1,997 Views)

★ Guide
@redsfan1470 i would at least expect to have them fixed on fifa 21 so that the fifa 22 can have all fixed ... don't expect to have fixed on a new one ... if this is broken on and older version , thats what i think ...
Message 58 of 222 (1,990 Views)

★ Guide
@Firealkon I agree that you're probably right.

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will work. I know won't be buying it until after it's released so we can actually tell whether or not career mode is fixed.
Message 59 of 222 (1,983 Views)

★ Pro

@redsfan1470 wrote:
@PaulMurphy85I probably would be willing to buy Fifa 22 if I knew that this bug had been fixed.

I very much enjoy playing Career Mode! It's sad that Career Mode is virtually unplayable in Fifa 21 because I have had hundreds of hours of enjoyment over the past few years (prior to Fifa 21).

"Please ship a career mode that that isn't totally broken" seems like a reasonable request; let's hope that happens next year.

It doesn't seem unreasonable to expect something you purchase to work.

If EA are unable/unwilling to fix this issue after 8 months, 3/4 of the way through the product's lifecycle then it doesn't seem promising for FIFA 22. The fact that FIFA 21's player career mode features no improvements over FIFA 20 was bad enough but the fact that the only changes they have made are breaking the mode completely is even worse.

It's frustrating that EA Help don't know about the issue, Answers HQ seem to think it has been fixed and the Dev Team never even logging it as a known issue let alone investigating it.

It really sucks to buy a product, not have it work then get contradictory information none of which actually helps resolve the issue.

Message 60 of 222 (1,951 Views)