Re: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

by PaulMurphy85

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade  Just tried it out, had a rating of 10 when I quick simmed before being taken off, at the end of the game I had a rating of 9.1 so it DID track.

Message 21 of 222 (2,875 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Player Career or Manager Career?

Player Career  

Competition:

EFL League 2

Team Used: 

Crawley 

What didn’t track: 

Accomplishment stats

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?)

Got subbed before 90, played the match as team, Simmed match. Different times, but eventually, mmatches completed’ counter in the Accomplishment tab stopped counting matches played, as well as other accomplishments like ‘hat trick’ ‘TOTW’ 

Message 22 of 222 (2,855 Views)

★ Guide
@PaulMurphy85 but what we don't know is that , if you quick simmed before taken off or finish the game is that the stamina keeps with the player or is taken a little ...
Message 23 of 222 (2,800 Views)

★ Apprentice

Player Career or Manager Career? - player career

Competition: - EPL

Team Used: - Chelsea

What didn’t track: appearances

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?) - I request to be subbed off, after i am subbed off, the appearance does not count and i cannot get player accomplishments done that require appearances.

Message 24 of 222 (2,752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Today we had an update , but we can't see what it's been fixed on this update ... where do they put the fixes on the update ?

Message 25 of 222 (2,694 Views)

★ Novice

Player Career or Manager Career? : Player Career

Competition: EFL 2

Team Used: Bolton

What didn’t track: rating

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?) Got subbed out. Then quick sim

Message 26 of 222 (2,667 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Player Career or Manager Career? Player

Competition: All

Team Used: Sunderland

What didn’t track: Rating, Goals, Assists, etc.

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?)

I play controlling the whole team. I have no control over when I get subbed. If I am subbed, and I then jump to the end of the match, my Rating is N/A. When looking at my overall form, it seems to count the game but a rating of Zero. Any player (even NPCs) that are subbed prior to me jumping to the end have a rating of N/A.

Message 27 of 222 (2,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Username is Pena729

Competition is Premier League

Team is Manchester City

Career Mode- Player

During League, Cup or Champions League stats do not update correctly.  Man of the match in all matches during weekly objectives with a rating of 10 at end of match.  Full game or subbed and weekly rating shows a 5.5.

This makes it impossible to be on Team of week, month or year.

Form says excellent stats excellent.  

This is the most disappointing version of this game.  I have owned every FIFA game ever made and this might be my last.  EA needs to fix this.  Game is now so frustrating it is a waste of time and money.

Message 28 of 222 (2,464 Views)

★ Novice

Player Career or Manager Career? Player

Competition: league 

Team Used: LA 

What didn’t track: everything 

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?) played the full 90 minutes 

Message 29 of 222 (2,365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

CM Edit: English on the English boards. 

Message 30 of 222 (2,355 Views)