Re: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

by EA_Cade

Original Post

★ Novice

Career mode; new player

competition: Eredivisie

Club: Ajax

What didn’t track? ; goal/shots on target ratio and when i am being subbed i receive a N/A instead of a 10..

please help👍🏻

Message 11 of 222 (2,581 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
Hey all,

Thank you for all the information provided thus far, can you confirm if your rating does track if you quick sim the rest of the game before you've been subbed out please?
EACade
Message 12 of 222 (2,450 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Cade nope, if you sim either way it doesn't count ... you need to play all the game even though you get subbed , otherwise it doesn't work ...
Message 13 of 222 (2,447 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Firealkon,

Hmm. I just started a career mode on PS5 and was able to replicate the issue, but it doesn't occur if I sim before I'm subbed off.

I set the difficulty on Pro, scored a quick hat trick so my in game rating went to 10 and then quick simmed and my rating appeared as a 10 instead of NA in the post match recap regardless of whether I had been subbed off after simming.
EACade
Message 14 of 222 (2,444 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Cade i hear ya , but the point is that as a player if you sim and you are playing the player gets tired and stamina decrease , that's why you need to get subbed ... otherwise it's the same as i'm doing right now is , i play the whole game so stats keep record of what i do ... 

Message 15 of 222 (2,429 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Cade And watch out for the goal ratio ... if you quick sim it doesn't count at the season quest
Message 16 of 222 (2,407 Views)

★ Guide
@A8omik ya , forgot about that also !
Message 17 of 222 (2,394 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Firealkon,

Oh I wasn't justifying it as a workaround by any means, just wanting to confirm if you were seeing similar. I've added the details here to the ticket we have logged for this issue on our side.
EACade
Message 18 of 222 (2,386 Views)

★★★★ Novice

In my case, if I have a rating of 10.0 and click the sim option before getting subbed, the rating won't be N/A but it will go down to 6.0 or so. But if I sim the match after being subbed then it's an N/A rating. 

Message 19 of 222 (2,373 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Cade oh , ok , awesome !!! I just wanted to give all the information so we can have a fix assap and it has everything cover to do so !
Message 20 of 222 (2,358 Views)