Re: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

by xChristofferyung

Original Post

Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

Community Manager

Hey all, 

This thread is a continuation of the much older thread here that had grown too large and thus more difficult to gather the information required from. If you are still having issues with stats not being tracked in Career Mode please ensure that you are fully updated to the latest FIFA 21 Title Update and playing on a Career Mode that was created after the latest Title Updates that we believed resolved these issues, as Career Mode data is saved locally and not on our side we cannot apply fixes to Career Mode saves that are retroactive. 

Please be aware that none of your stats will track by design for the pre season tournaments as these are Friendlies, this was a point of confusion in the past. 

Please provide the following information to help us track this issue:

Player Career or Manager Career?

Competition:

Team Used:

What didn’t track:

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?)

As we are asking for very specific information in this thread, if your post does not adhere to the above formatting it may be removed. 

Thanks

EACade
Message 1 of 222 (27,796 Views)

Betreff: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

★★★★ Apprentice
Player Career or Manager Career?
:Player

Competition: all Liga

Team Used: FC Saarbrücken

What didn’t track: Goal ratio

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?)

I try all the ways and and if I sim it don't count only if I play full 90 min.
Message 2 of 222 (27,729 Views)

Betreff: Career Mode - Stats Not Tracking

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Player Career or Manager Career? Player

Competition: All

Team Used: Any team

What didn’t track: Stats (goals, assists, match played), achievements, rating. Its interesting how my stamina is saved though.. so my player is tired and is not played while not meeting and club goals because the stats are not saved.

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?): Being subbed out, quick sim or completing the full 90 (whether watching or playing as a team) result in the same. At the end of the match the player has no rating, matches played, goals, assists, etc. During the match I would get achievements, but if I play another right after, I would get the same achievement (ie: score 1 goal on a new career) because no stats are saved.

Tried on new and existing characters after each patch and there does not seem to be any stats saved.

edit: after more testing, it seems like stats (matches, goals, assists) will sometimes save? Not sure if it is inconsistent or not but it definitely feels that way.

Ratings do not save. so even if my player gest an overall rating of 10 in game, when I am subbed out it is n/a on the post match screen.

Message 3 of 222 (27,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Player Career

Competition: English League 2

Team Used: Harrogate

What didn’t track: goals, rating, stats

How did the match end? Subbed out then quick sim

why are users doing the testing that should have been done by EA? This is beyond a joke now. Absolute waste of money and time.

Message 4 of 222 (27,677 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Player Career

Every competition

Manchester united

Player rating didn't track

My player got subbed out so I  jumped to result and the player got a N/A rating. However my appearances, goals and assists do count. I dont get transfer offers because my form is poor / okay when I am scoring goals

Message 5 of 222 (27,653 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Player career

Every comp

Liverpool

Player rating, goals, assists don't track, but just like @opturded stamina does.

Subbed out then quick sim. 

Hope this helps! 

Message 6 of 222 (27,639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Player Career or Manager Career? Player career

Competition: All competitions, matches, games.

Team Used: Currently at manchester city

What didn’t track: The games completed, on my 2nd season atm and did not notice it till now

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?) Either quick sim or getting subbed off

Message 7 of 222 (27,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Cade

Player Career

Team Used: Barcelona

What didn’t track: Stats (goals, assists, match played), rating

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?) i completed all games , i can't get subbed 'cause it's not working properly and the stat doesn't count if i get subbed so my player is forced to play all the game ...

edit: @EA_Cade i would like to mention , thank you for putting this thread now again so we can have more attention on this matter ! 

Message 8 of 222 (27,535 Views)

★ Apprentice

Player Career or Manager Career? Player Career mode

Competition: Super Lig

Team Used: Goztepe

What didn’t track: Rating

How did the match end? Requested sub and quick sim

Message 9 of 222 (27,491 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Player Career or Manager Career?: Player career

Team Used: Manchester United

What didn’t track: For friendlies Goals, assist, matches played.

For all matches: Some achievements, such as matched played.

How did the match end? (Did your player get subbed out? Did you quick sim? Did you complete the full 90 minutes?): My player got subbed out, and i quick simmed the rest of the match.

Message 10 of 222 (27,367 Views)