Career Mode Simple Submissions

by Mishk97

Original Post

Career Mode Simple Submissions

★★★ Novice

I have been playing career mode using the simple submissions option, however after the latest patch it no longer works. I've tried it on multiple careers and the submission game is the gates minigame despite the simple option being selected in the menu. Is there something I'm missing here or is this something that has been broken in the latest patch?

Message 1 of 13 (2,294 Views)

Re: Career Mode Simple Submissions

★★ Novice

I have the same problem.  I've reported it.  The submission without simple being turned on is just too hard.  I like simple submission.  It gives me a fighting chance.  It would seem that it has been broken by the new patch.  If EA didn't want us to use simple submission they wouldn't keep the option there.  So I think it's a bug.  A bug that should be fixed ASAP.  I won't be playing until it's fixed.  Anyone else that sees the issue.  Please report the bug.

Message 2 of 13 (2,267 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Same here. Has to be a bug. Hope it’s fixed soon. It really takes a big part of the game away as the analog stick submission is terrible.
Message 3 of 13 (2,251 Views)

Re: Simple Submissions

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@simplywog

[Edit - Admin.]

barry.png
Message 4 of 13 (2,191 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry, my post isn’t to do with update content already posted or “tips and tricks”. It’s an error or bug that has occurred since the update that has disabled the”simple submission” in career mode. The patch notes do not indicate anything about this.
Message 5 of 13 (2,186 Views)

★ Novice

This seems to be a glitch in the update, not a feature.

Message 6 of 13 (2,104 Views)

★ Novice
Same here i have made my fighter into a sub machine and this glitch bug has taken the enjoyment from the game and also wont be playing till its fixed also lots of fighter stats have levelled off to 30?
Message 7 of 13 (2,151 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same here not working I hope they fix it soon
Message 8 of 13 (2,127 Views)

Simple submission

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie
In ufc 3 my carreer I'm trying to say yes i want simple submission but everytime I play and submissions happen it gives me the wheel I was wondering why simple submission is not working I'm terrible at submissions I wanted to try something easier I'm playing goat and I just don't understand anyone know the answer
Message 9 of 13 (1,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Me too Frown
Message 10 of 13 (2,083 Views)