Career Mode Scouting Problem. Cant find anyone reporting this!

by FifaScott27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Career Mode Scouting Problem. Cant find anyone reporting this!

★★★ Novice

Hey,

Ive had this problem for a while now on career mode and i cant find any other discussion about it.

Im playing career mode as a manager, i have 6 scouts, lets say top level scouts who can scout 20 players. They will all be scouting players, then i move forward a few days in the calendar, then for some reason it will say one scout (or sometimes more) is scouting 0 players. I select this scout and there is no players there. Worse than that, when i go to scout more players (since the game is saying "this scout is not looking at any players") it says all scouts are busy. So its like the players are still being scouted, although saying 0 players, i cant see these players, and the scouts cant be used anymore since their always "busy". Ive tried sacking scouts and bringing differernt ones in, and the same thing happens again.

I hope other people have had this problem and have been able to fix it. Any advice would be great.

Message 1 of 38 (24,568 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Career Mode Scouting Problem. Cant find anyone reporting this!

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @FifaScott27

Thank you for the report. I'll pass this along to the team to be looked at.

-Aido

View in thread

Message 2 of 38 (25,025 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @FifaScott27

Thank you for the report. I'll pass this along to the team to be looked at.

-Aido

Message 2 of 38 (25,026 Views)

★ Novice

I have still the same problem on my carreer on PS4

Message 3 of 38 (24,376 Views)

★★ Novice
Was there a solution to this?
Message 4 of 38 (23,864 Views)

★★★ Novice

I don’t know what the solution is to this but it happened to me in fifa 18 and is happening again in 19. I will instruct a scout to scout some players then the next day I will check and if I click on the player it says “end scouting on player” but in the player profile it says I’m not scouting the player at all. I still haven’t seen any solution to this it’s ridiculous 

Message 5 of 38 (23,781 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem. I fired scouts and rehired and it hasn’t mattered. Switched up scouting areas as well. Keeps saying their busy but no one is being scouted. 

It starts in second season usually.

Message 6 of 38 (23,774 Views)

★★★ Novice

Ya that is what happened to me. Is anyone else having an impossible time loaning out young players? I have to go through about 10 rejections per player until one finally gets loaned out. Also, anytime I sell young players who have a rating below 70, the contract gets rejected. Incredibly frustrating 

Message 7 of 38 (23,751 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same problem with both the scouting and the young players. It took me ages to find a forum with other people having this scouting problem. It's clear EA don't listen to people without influence even if you've put a hell of a lot of time into their games. 

I had this problem on Fifa 18 too, 3rd season in with my usual League 2 team, got them to the championship and europa league! I had used all my financial takeovers so I didn't wanna start a new career. 

My frustrations with this game never end which is why I haven't spent money with EA since fifa 16, luckily or unluckily I get gifted with the new edition of fifa each year.

Message 8 of 38 (22,731 Views)

★★ Novice

Has there been a resolution? Career mode is the only reason I play the game and this glitch ruins any satisfaction of progressing.

Message 9 of 38 (22,405 Views)

★★ Novice

No there has been no response from EA. I found  switching up the countries scouts are on sometimes works. Also firing and hiring new scouts. If that all fails you can manually score teams in leagues through the search function. It woks but it’s annoying 

Message 10 of 38 (22,398 Views)