Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Career Mode Issues Megathread

by blackhole414

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Fifa 20 Edit Players

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

You also can't edit the Rest of the World teams, and Free Agents. Lots of threads like this, all being ignored...

Message 771 of 795 (370 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 20 Career mode keeps crashing

★ Guide
@SirCrowmarsh If PES had more leagues and licenses everyone from Career Mode Fifa would move over... but it doesnt. And a lot of people dont know how to add the mods etc. Some people like playing 4th tier EFL and trying to bring a team all the way to the PL. PES doesnt have that. Gameplay wise its very good. Unlike FIFA which still has major flaws in its AI defending and other areas such as corners and headers.

EA can't even get the handballs fixed in FIFA, its been going on for years now, so I cant image them getting anything else that's left on this list corrected before FIFA 21.

Its sad really, not much we can do about it. Football Manager is a great game. You cant control the players, but its still awesome to be able to mod it and get every tier of English football and start at the very very bottom and see how high you can get. You can pretty much download and play any league and download all the tiers in every country. I do not have the latest version, but I can tell you next year around this time if EA Doesnt get their act together I will be playing Football Manager more and more.
Message 772 of 795 (478 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIFA20 Edit real player

Community Manager

@w44643233 wrote:

Product: FIFA 20
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? w44643233
Which mode has this happened in? Kick off
Which part of the mode? Home & Away
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When editing a real player, it is unreasonable to return directly to the game menu when I finish editing. Example: 1. When I edit Liverpool players, I am editing Henderson. When I finish editing, if I choose to continue, I should return to the Liverpool player list interface. This is reasonable, instead of returning to the game menu, I have to re- It is inconvenient to enter edit mode and rediscover Liverpool. 2. I am editing Henderson. When I finish editing, if I choose to quit editing, I should return to the Liverpool player's interface instead of the initial team interface when I enter edit mode. Do you think I am right?
What happens when the bug occurs? When editing a real player, it is unreasonable to return directly to the game menu when I finish editing. Example: 1. When I edit Liverpool players, I am editing Henderson. When I finish editing, if I choose to continue, I should return to the Liverpool player list interface. This is reasonable, instead of returning to the game menu, I have to re- It is inconvenient to enter edit mode and rediscover Liverpool. 2. I am editing Henderson. When I finish editing, if I choose to quit editing, I should return to the Liverpool player's interface instead of the initial team interface when I enter edit mode. Do you think I am right?
What should be happening instead? When editing a real player, it is unreasonable to return directly to the game menu when I finish editing. Example: 1. When I edit Liverpool players, I am editing Henderson. When I finish editing, if I choose to continue, I should return to the Liverpool player list interface. This is reasonable, instead of returning to the game menu, I have to re- It is inconvenient to enter edit mode and rediscover Liverpool. 2. I am editing Henderson. When I finish editing, if I choose to quit editing, I should return to the Liverpool player's interface instead of the initial team interface when I enter edit mode. Do you think I am right?

When editing a real player, it is unreasonable to return directly to the game menu when I finish editing.

Example: 1. When I edit Liverpool players, I am editing Henderson. When I finish editing, if I choose to continue, I should return to the Liverpool player list interface. This is reasonable, instead of returning to the game menu, I have to re- It is inconvenient to enter edit mode and rediscover Liverpool.
2. I am editing Henderson. When I finish editing, if I choose to quit editing, I should return to the Liverpool player's interface instead of the initial team interface when I enter edit mode.

Do you think I am right?

@w44643233 Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams. 

-EA Cade

Stay and Play.png
Message 773 of 795 (583 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

EA laughing at us, because they know all they need to do is release a 10-15 gameplay trailer of Fifa 21 and everybody gets hyped up and wait for the Pre Order 🤣🤦🏽‍♂️   . Let me honest here, if I was EA I wouldn’t care either. Why would I care when I know people still gonna buy it again next year ? 🤔. EA will forever stay this way until we take actions, PES get better or gente is a new company that can make a better game with more leagues and team fully license. Just facts. 

Message 774 of 795 (381 Views)
Highlighted

Crossing Accomplishments have no effect in player career mode

★★★★★ Apprentice

Completing crossing accomplishments does not apply the +1 or + however many boost to the crossing stat in player career mode. None of them have any effect and the only way to raise your crossing is through training. This was a problem in FIFA 19 as well, so I don’t expect it to be patched since nobody at EA cares about testing career mode at all

Message 775 of 795 (356 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@aenima6969 Totally agree

Message 776 of 795 (634 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

EA should have just sold us toilets instead. At least we would know what we are getting. 

Message 777 of 795 (636 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@Spaniel360 And Toilets can be useful, unlike broken video games.
Message 778 of 795 (628 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@iAmJeo I hope many people like me won't buy FIFA21! Only to wait for it to be out there for half price. Meanwhile I hope the government changes that the FUT-packs count as gambling. So they lose on both fronts. So that EA knows that they'd better had putten more effort in the games the previous years.
Message 779 of 795 (593 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I'm with you! Pledging NOT to buy Fifa 21 until the "Black Friday sale" or the "after Christmas sale". I need EA to feel my frustration when they don't hit their 3rd or 4th quarter sales predictions.  Imagine if more career mode players did this!

Message 780 of 795 (577 Views)
Twitter Stream